Salad Bar Business

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like salads and how I wish I can have a business that sells different kind of salads. I like to have a salad bar where I can display all the salad ingredients and my customers will make their own mixture. The customer can choose from potatoes,pasta, fresh fruits, turnips, carrot, cucumber and many more in season fruits. They can then choose from many available dressing like thousand islands, mayonnaise, Caesars, vinegrette. I can have some shredded grilled breast chicken and nori too... If you are near my place will you patronize my salad bar business?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
That is a very profitable business. You will surely become rich on that business. I do not have a passion for cooking and doing a business in cooking -related. It is very lucrative too.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is a very profitable business. I think it is a very good idea to start a salad bar business because, nowadays, many people prefer eating healthy food. Salad is a very healthy choice. You can give it a try. I am sure that you will succeed.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I like salads and how I wish I can have a business that sells different kind of salads. I like to have a salad bar where I can display all the salad ingredients and my customers will make their own mixture. The customer can choose from potatoes,pasta, fresh fruits, turnips, carrot, cucumber and many more in season fruits. They can then choose from many available dressing like thousand islands, mayonnaise, Caesars, vinegrette. I can have some shredded grilled breast chicken and nori too... If you are near my place will you patronize my salad bar business?
This business is so common here but the thing is this is not only what they will face. They will add some petty things for it to become very much and make more profit

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is a very profitable business. You will surely become rich on that business. I do not have a passion for cooking and doing a business in cooking -related. It is very lucrative too.
Thanks my friend. If I will become rich from my salad business I will buy a farm where I will plant organic vegetables and this will be the source of my salad supplies. Cooking can be learned but if you don't have the passion it's difficult because you cannot be creative.
Post automatically merged:

If you are good at making salads, starting a salad bar is a good idea and can be lucrative. A lot of people love salads. I also eat salads frequently, especially in summer.
Salad is good for summer because it refreshes. It's also filling where one feels full after having it. One doesn't feel bloated after eating more.
Post automatically merged:

This business is so common here but the thing is this is not only what they will face. They will add some petty things for it to become very much and make more profit
That's right. In addition to salad there should be other items where customers can choose from. For example there's a group of friends and not all like to eat salad at least there are other options to choose like maybe pasta, cakes or some sea foods items.

Last edited:

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Wow, that's a very nice business concept you've got there, I think you just have to go do your homework concerning how to take it up a notch, get a location and also where you can be sourcing your salad from, you would surely make great profit in the business.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, that's a very nice business concept you've got there, I think you just have to go do your homework concerning how to take it up a notch, get a location and also where you can be sourcing your salad from, you would surely make great profit in the business.
I already have a place so I will not be renting anymore. I will only do some renovations and invest on some fixtures. like a salad counter. I also need to search on different salad dressings kike ranch dressing, dill dressing because buying ready to us dressings is expansive.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
Sounds nice though, i would definitely patronize the business as long as the price is reasonable. There are lots of people who like salad but do not have the opportunity to eat it when they want, so having a store focused on this aspect would definitely be good.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
If you are only near me, I will surely buy salad every meal hehehe but you are too far away. I am hoping that you can make this business comes true. You can hire an assistant near your area.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are only near me, I will surely buy salad every meal hehehe but you are too far away. I am hoping that you can make this business comes true. You can hire an assistant near your area.
I really wish it comes true. I need a good salad bar fixture. Have you tried the salad bar at vIP? We're often there with friends to have salad. It's buffet style eat all you can.

Back