Save money using shopping list

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.025
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you trying to save money when you go shopping, then you would do well by having a shopping list with you. You just have to stick with the list to avoid spending more money. What do you think?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Are you trying to save money when you go shopping, then you would do well by having a shopping list with you. You just have to stick with the list to avoid spending more money. What do you think?
This is me. Hahaha
I always go out with shopping list so that I won't forget what I want to buy and I won't buy things impulsively

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.383
When you establish a weekly food list, you may put an end to the inconvenience of making numerous journeys to the store. You can make a written shopping list, which a lot of people still do. However, you can also create one with your smartphone.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
When you establish a weekly food list, you may put an end to the inconvenience of making numerous journeys to the store. You can make a written shopping list, which a lot of people still do. However, you can also create one with your smartphone.
Most times, I do it with my phone
My mum is used to listing it in paper

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also love going shopping with a shopping list so I'll know how much cash to carry and know what and not to buy.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.203
Having a shopping list does help but what would really make the difference is your level of discipline. You might have a list and along the line you see something outside the list that gets your attention, there is nothing stopping you from just buying it, except your level of discipline.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
As the shopping mall is just a few minutes walk from my residence, I don't prepare a shopping list. I usually go there almost everyday for groceries shopping and buy other personal care items. I buy more when there are good deals such as buy one get one free, and when they offer special discounts.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
I do list before shopping to minimise time and have proper budgeting. I also bring a ballpen to do checking the items already bought. This way avoids me of going back to the shopping center.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I learnt this trick while I was with my mom back in the days and also have used it till now. It helps you to meet your budget. I still write list before going to the market.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I learnt this trick while I was with my mom back in the days and also have used it till now. It helps you to meet your budget. I still write list before going to the market.
This is a traditional practice that resonated with the older generation. It has proven to be very useful even among the modern generation because it keeps your spending in check.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is what we do in my family and I am already used to it. I have noticed that I always waste money whenever I do not go to the mall with the shopping list because I will just buy things that are not useful

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly this method has been helping me to receive from spending unnecessarily when I go to the market to shop for anything at all as when I don't make use of a list then I get to spend more than what I am supposed to spend.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Imarine not going to the mall with a shopping list, we are just going to buy things that are not useful for us and we will realize that when we get home so it is better to go there with a list
Honestly this method has been helping me to receive from spending unnecessarily when I go to the market to shop for anything at all as when I don't make use of a list then I get to spend more than what I am supposed to spend.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
For a shopper with a relatively unlimited amount of money at her disposal, it is vital to create a list of the items she intends to purchase at a store. Such strategy is extremely helpful in ensuring that one does not spend money on unnecessary items.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Imarine not going to the mall with a shopping list, we are just going to buy things that are not useful for us and we will realize that when we get home so it is better to go there with a list
I have practically done this on many occasions and then after going back home from shoplifting I realise that there are many things that I am supposed to buy that I did not buy because I did not put them down on a list and many that I bought was not needed at the moment.

Back