Save money using shopping list

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
Because of this forum and of this post, I learned to-do list and I am now happy doing the shopping with a list to control my expenses. I am no longer buying things not part of my list unlike before. Thanks, RIF.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
For a shopper with a relatively unlimited amount of money at her disposal, it is vital to create a list of the items she intends to purchase at a store. Such strategy is extremely helpful in ensuring that one does not spend money on unnecessary items.
There is a woman that comes to my mummy's shop to buy something and I have noticed that she buys things that are not very necessary just because she does not come with a list and she always forget the things that she needs

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.203
Having a shopping list before actually going for shopping helps you separate your needs from your wants. Once you are able to do this, you can save more money from it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
To do list is what I'm doing now and I owe it to RIF. It's always discussed here the importance of doing a list before shopping. I can save time and it's assured that what's needed at home are bought.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Having a shopping list before actually going for shopping helps you separate your needs from your wants. Once you are able to do this, you can save more money from it.
There are times when you even need to remove some of the things you need from the list so that you're going to be able to manage money. I believe that some things are more important than each other

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
It's a good way to save money shopping list prevents you for buying things you don't need I do shopping lists all the time not only because so that I would not buy other stuff but I forget things

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It's a good way to save money shopping list prevents you for buying things you don't need I do shopping lists all the time not only because so that I would not buy other stuff but I forget things
If you do not go to the mall with a shopping list, it is very possible for you to forget all the things that you have planned to buy but if you write the list, it will be very easy for you.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.870
Not bad idea. People, including me, often start buy stuff without plan. I understand if you buy something on good discount but often those are not situations. Create shopping list and stick to it!

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Are you trying to save money when you go shopping, then you would do well by having a shopping list with you. You just have to stick with the list to avoid spending more money. What do you think?

Personally for me I would never go shopping without having a list because that is the only way I will not even forget some of the things that I'm supposed to buy.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Not bad idea. People, including me, often start buy stuff without plan. I understand if you buy something on good discount but often those are not situations. Create shopping list and stick to it!
And another thing is that you cannot always buy something at the discounted price since the store where you buy from does not always run promo. It is not possible for you to buy from someone who will always run promo. I've never seen that before

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
This is me. Hahaha
I always go out with shopping list so that I won't forget what I want to buy and I won't buy things impulsively
That's true going to the market with a shopping list is really helpful but sometimes it still doesn't work for me i still end up buying what i didn't planed for. 😂
Post automatically merged:

This is me. Hahaha
I always go out with shopping list so that I won't forget what I want to buy and I won't buy things impulsively
That's true going to the market with a shopping list is really helpful but sometimes it still doesn't work for me i still end up buying what i didn't planed for. 😂

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A shopping list without discipline won't do you any good. Without discipline, you would still be with the shopping list and still spend impulsively. The discipline is needed to make you stick to he shopping list.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Post automatically merged:

You know there are many times when you get carried away by the things you see online. You may fall in love with the product that you saw so you will just neglect what you have written

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.025
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure, going to the market with a shopping list is always helpful but you have to stick to it to make it work for you. it will help you spend less.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Sure, going to the market with a shopping list is always helpful but you have to stick to it to make it work for you. it will help you spend less.
It is one thing is to go to the market with a shopping list and another thing is to be able to follow the shopping list. A lot of people find it very hard to follow with the least maybe because they are used to buying things impulsively

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.025
Raw Dex
$0.000
My thought exactly, it' isn't just about the shopping list but it's implementation. if you fail to follow or stick to the list the whole act will not make sense at all.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.203
Lol its very common, when we go to the market we would always see things that would catch our eyes, and if we are not careful, we would end up buying things that we do not even have any need for.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Shopping list provides us pin point shopping, it prevent us from forgetting important items which need to be purchase, plus it save money as we remain stuck on our items list.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.870
Some time before there was a app where you insert maximum amount for this month, insert all bills and at end it shows with chart your spending. People start wonder how much they spend on sweet or cigars.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anyone that does not do a shopping list most likely would end up buying things that he or she doesn't really need and forgetting those things that he or she really needs.

Back