AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.025
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's possible to save money by purchasing refurbished goods, but it's important to exercise caution because you might end up spending more than you would have otherwise.
Exactly you need to check it out that it is in a good condition before buying it is good to buy cheap but check it life condition.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have a point there, buying such products would definitely be cheap, but there would of cause be certain cases where buying such products might actually cost more. There are times where the cost of renovation would be more than enough to even buy a new one.
People don't consider the price of repairing such goods but the quality of the materials itself. Like in real estate, some people would like to buy old house because of its design and quality materials used and refurbished it.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I seldom buy refurbished items. While it is true that they are cheaper than the new ones, I worry about durability and the repair costs. I'd rather buy a new product with warranty.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.570
Initially you will be saving money because these items cost low but refurbished items have short life so ultimately you will be losing money when you buy refurbished items.

Back