SBF found guilty of fraud over collapse of FTX.

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$1.269
Raw Dex
$0.293
We all were shocked at the collapse of FTX sometime ago despite being one of the world's biggest crypto exchanges.

After that, the founder of FTX, San Bankman Fried has been undergoing a legal tussle. For the past, the former crypto mogul has been on trial with many witnesses testifying mostly against him.

Judge Kaplan announced that SBF has been found guilty. Sentence to be given March, 2024. He might get an extended prison term that could last up to 110 years.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have gotten to read the case of this Bankmam of a person an truly he had planned this fraudulent act right even before he started the crypto exchange as one of his plans is to contest for presidency of the United States of America.
Carting away with $10 billion which is invested by a lot of people from all financial levels is an absolute act of wickedness.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In the tech and internet sector, too many powers are given to young inexperienced business owners like SBF who then make mistakes due to poor judgement, causing losses of millions of dollars, affecting many people.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I think you should have shared a link regarding this news. When the whole scandal happened I must say that the entire world came to a standstill and it was a nightmare to a lot of would-be cryptocurrency enthusiasts who believed in crypto investments. That is why it is important to seek knowledge from a credible financial advisor before making investments with quite a threshold of Risk.

We will continue to follow through with the case and see the possible judgement which is expected to go upto 110 years in prison since he claims to be bankrupt and only has about USD100,000 and yet as of 2023 his net worth was about 26 billion US dollars.

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$1.269
Raw Dex
$0.293
In the tech and internet sector, too many powers are given to young inexperienced business owners like SBF who then make mistakes due to poor judgement, causing losses of millions of dollars, affecting many people.
He didn't make any mistakes. He knew what he was doing. And the funny part is that he was trying to cover his tracks by always making donations to the American ruling party.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
One hundred and ten years? That's a life sentence i guess. I have not read about the case so I dont really know much about the whole situation though .

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
He didn't make any mistakes. He knew what he was doing. And the funny part is that he was trying to cover his tracks by always making donations to the American ruling party.
In almost every country those who connected or paying money to the politicians and leaders are getting away with all their frauds, especially in the internet sector, and the mainstream media refuses to cover these frauds.

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$1.269
Raw Dex
$0.293
It is like this one has become very difficult for him to come out from. The woes of the people he scammed are too much and he has to face the law. Good one from the American judiciary.

Back