AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Scammers are everywhere and a scam can be done by anyone. Mostly the people who know you are the ones who have more probability to scam you. You cannot avoid yourself from the scams all the time.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I don't want to trust anyone again. Scamming can be done by anyone. if you can't meet someone physically it is better to be careful with the business transactions.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Scammers are all level-up now. They can use mobile phones, emails, etc. That is the reason why people need to be vigilant against them.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Scammers are everywhere and we need to be careful about it and these days when we are looking for an Exchanger these scammers behave like they are truthful and trick us in the exchange so better to stay careful when you trust anyone

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How common do scams take place in your location,is it normally performed by individuals or foriegners
I believe scams are very very common in third world countries like mine. People try to earn money no matter what and at the loss of no matter who. It’s depressing but then it is also the reality of life and people must be made aware of scams.

Augustus kparobo

Unfamiliar
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe scams are very very common in third world countries like mine. People try to earn money no matter what and at the loss of no matter who. It’s depressing but then it is also the reality of life and people must be made aware of scams.
Indeed and it not a great name to give to the developing nation's

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Scammers can be found everywhere. They are not limited to online businesses alone, they can be found in offline business as well. That's why one has to be careful when dealing with any ventures.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Online scams have become more common in recent years as scammers' tactics have become more sophisticated.When engaging in online activities, it is critical that individuals be cautious.Internet users may protect themselves by conducting extensive research on any website before submitting personal information or engaging in any sort of financial transaction.Furthermore, users should never disclose personal information or make payments to unsecure websites.
Users should also be vigilant of emails, texts, or messages from unfamiliar persons, since these might be efforts to get personal information.
Finally, be wary of typical frauds and report any suspicious behavior to the relevant authorities.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The scam I have come across mostly took place in the online space. I actually do not know the creators of those websites. They are just looking for who to scam.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I receive scam calls frequently. Now, I don't answer calls with numbers I don't know. If there is anything urgent, I believe the caller will leave a message. BTW, I recently watched an interview about scamming activities in Asia. It is run by a "conglomerate". They hire people with programming skills, hacking skills. They even need people with script writing skills to come up with stories to trap people.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This comes in my area is mostly the people from my country but I have gotten scammed by people from other countries too.
there are a lot of people from other countries that almost scammed me also. That is why I'm always very much careful when dealing with people online.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
there are a lot of people from other countries that almost scammed me also. That is why I'm always very much careful when dealing with people online.
It is the way most people feel like people from our country are the best scammers but there are bigger scammers out there

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are several scammers in many countries around the world. it is therefore advisable to be careful the kind of people you deal with and they kind of platform you Invest in online. I have lost reasonable amount of money to so many platforms online.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Cyber crime is getting out of hand every day. It's why we get to see a lot scammer online every day. It's why I use 2FA on all my accounts to avoid getting hacked.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
There are scammers everywhere and where I live the worst place for scammers is on Facebook Marketplace. Not everyone on Facebook Marketplace is bad and you do get some genuine buyers and sellers on there but in some cases, you can come across someone you feel may be legit and they turn out not to be and you get scammed and it's not always easy to prove it either on a place like Facebook Marketplace.

Back