Scammer everywhere

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are several scammers in many countries around the world. it is therefore advisable to be careful the kind of people you deal with and they kind of platform you Invest in online. I have lost reasonable amount of money to so many platforms online.
I cannot even remember how many times I have been scammed by people from my country and also by people from other country so we just need to be very careful and even extremely careful

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i would say its a 50/50 type of situation so really weather someone id from a foreign country or is from my country you have to be extra careful so that you don't end up being scammed.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
i would say its a 50/50 type of situation so really weather someone id from a foreign country or is from my country you have to be extra careful so that you don't end up being scammed.
That's just the point. We need to be very careful and there are ways that we can even check the reputation of peer-to-peer site.
You can check the person has been called out for scam before

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
Scammers can be found anywhere. In fact, it could be someone close to you, so exercise caution. They are also prevalent in the online industry. So, before you join any website, read reviews or wait for payment proofs.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Scammers are everywhere, both offline and even online, there are lots of scammers looking for ways to get unsuspecting persons. This act is done by both locals and foreigners as a matter of fact.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Yes, cybercrime and fraud have escalated to unreasonable levels based on so many factors., Poverty, lack of information, greediness, laziness and desperation are just to highlight the most critical that need to be addressed.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are scammers everywhere and where I live the worst place for scammers is on Facebook Marketplace. Not everyone on Facebook Marketplace is bad and you do get some genuine buyers and sellers on there but in some cases, you can come across someone you feel may be legit and they turn out not to be and you get scammed and it's not always easy to prove it either on a place like Facebook Marketplace.
This is actually the simple truth. it is always important and necessary You don't pay for any product on Facebook marketplace until you see the person and the product physically. That is the best way you can use to avoid scamactivities

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Honestly, it is becoming rampant these days. I use to avoid doing online business with somebody I don't know. Scamming have become so bad that most youths use to boost on social media how they are doing scamming online..

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Scammers scatter anywhere in the world. The more they become aggressive to do crimes because of technology that they abused. They are so expert in luring the innocent victims on the web. We need to be keen.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Online scamers are remaining in search of us, here we need to unite and support each other and inform about scam sites. Here a new sort of scam arrived or you can say the latest version of scam as you will work day and night for a site and when reach to your payout then these scammers will tell you, first to upgrade then you can withdraw. My question is if a person is not posting regularly quality post if he is making mistakes why you don't inform him earlier why inform him when he reach at his payout.

Back