Selling Assets to Build Passive Income

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.970
If you have assets like land, houses, cars, gold, etc. you can sell these assets to invest money in profitable markets and generate passive income. Well, you can surely earn passive income through your assets if you utilize them, for instance, you can generate passive income by renting your land or house, however, renting might not always work. For instance, if your land or house is not in the right location, there will be no renters. IN a situation like this, you can sell your land/house and invest in commercial properties or stock markets. Would you sell your assets to invest in a profitable market in order to generate passive income? Do you think this is safe to do?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.883
Though this is a good way to get capital when it comes to starting up something or an investment that can generate passive income, but personally I have never really been a fan of selling things. This should be a very last resort. If you have a car, instead of selling, you could be renting it out to generate passive income. You could also use it for advertising.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think selling assets to build passive income may be one of the dangerous risk one can play because setting a source of income may succeed or fail if it fail then one lose his asset

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not think i would ever sell my assets to invest in a profitable market in order to generate passive income. I honestly do not think it's safe to do.

Back