Selling Bakery Products A Good Business

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We all like to consume bakery products such as Bread, biscuits, Eggs and other products so this business is a hit wherever you start it and can be started with lesser investment too.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
We all like to consume bakery products such as Bread, biscuits, Eggs and other products so this business is a hit wherever you start it and can be started with lesser investment too.
Selling bakery products will be a very lucrative one because there are lots of bakeries here. They produce so much bread and they make sales

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.338
One of my my mom's friends' business is bake shop. I must say that she gained a lot of profit before. Unfortunately, she died and did not pass her legacy to her siblings.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.155
Hmm..thats a good business, we have various bakery shops here at my place and they all do good business. These days when people like to buy cakes on most occasions so bakery shops are good business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
One of my my mom's friends' business is bake shop. I must say that she gained a lot of profit before. Unfortunately, she died and did not pass her legacy to her siblings.
I wish she was able to pass her legacy to her siblings. Baking is a very good business because I am sure that they will make a lot of money from it

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.640
Although I think this will be a successful business, I believe that much will depend on the specific site chosen. A friend of mine from high school used to run a bakery, but the business failed since it was located in a very small town.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
This is my area as I have sweet tooth and I know others like it too. So the products will be bought all the time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is my area as I have sweet tooth and I know others like it too. So the products will be bought all the time.
They sell many products so there are so many products and categories that they sell so yes it's a profitable venture if we can work on it and give ourselves time to make money from it

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's a good business. People never stop eating bread and many like chocolate cake sold in a bakery.
I am one of those that don't mind having bread daily so I do consume a lot of dairy products and that's where these bakeries come in handy as they sell most of the products so we can buy all we want from them and it's definitely a good profitable business

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
I am one of those that don't mind having bread daily so I do consume a lot of dairy products and that's where these bakeries come in handy as they sell most of the products so we can buy all we want from them and it's definitely a good profitable business
My cousin has 8 branches bakery. She has s very good Baker and delivery men. It's indeed lucrative business.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
My cousin has 8 branches bakery. She has s very good Baker and delivery men. It's indeed lucrative business.
That's good, I think you should start your own bakery and invite all of us someday for some snack and drinks lol

It's a great business and quite profitable too so if your main brand is earning well then you can definitely expand this way and start operating more branches in different parts of the city

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
That's good, I think you should start your own bakery and invite all of us someday for some snack and drinks lol

It's a great business and quite profitable too so if your main brand is earning well then you can definitely expand this way and start operating more branches in different parts of the city
That was my dream business in the past but not anymore this time. I'm still thinking.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I always think about it but there are so many challenges in this work and you need to plan everything properly and then you can expect to start this business and expect to start earning profits after some day

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Although I think this will be a successful business, I believe that much will depend on the specific site chosen. A friend of mine from high school used to run a bakery, but the business failed since it was located in a very small town.
This is a very lucrative business in my area because a lot of people love to eat baked things daily

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
I always think about it but there are so many challenges in this work and you need to plan everything properly and then you can expect to start this business and expect to start earning profits after some day
It really needs good and strategic planning like flour suppliers, sugar suppliers, manpower, stalls, utensils, current bill, water bill and more. Estimation of costs is necessary.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
It really needs good and strategic planning like flour suppliers, sugar suppliers, manpower, stalls, utensils, current bill, water bill and more. Estimation of costs is necessary.
Yes it needs all of those but they are not expensive and I believe that it should be what an average person can afford

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I think she passed on the skill to her eldest son. I assumed that the business continued in their hometown.
Passing on your business to your children is a very important thing because things are getting harder and it'll be nice for those children to have something to look up to

Back