SELLING COOKED FOOD IS HIGHLY PROFITABLE

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Here in Nigeria, selling cooked food at lower amount is really profitable.
Some people may have a Thousand Naira which is not enough for them to buy Gas, water and other reciepies for the meal they intend to eat but with 1k Naira you can eat three square meal satisfactorily, i do not want to explain in detail.

The seller can buy three cups of rice at 600 Naira and sells out at 2k Naira.
If you have passion for it you can do it

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that selling cooked food is a very profitable business. Today, more and more people are buying cooked food because they have no time to cook food at home. I think that this business is a very good idea. Everyone can give it a try.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Yes very profitable as people do not want to go through the pains and time spent in cooking good meal. One can easily locate one and eat with satisfaction, rest and wine with no pains

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Here in Nigeria, selling cooked food at lower amount is really profitable.
Some people may have a Thousand Naira which is not enough for them to buy Gas, water and other reciepies for the meal they intend to eat but with 1k Naira you can eat three square meal satisfactorily, i do not want to explain in detail.

The seller can buy three cups of rice at 600 Naira and sells out at 2k Naira.
If you have passion for it you can do it
It is highly profitable especially when you are in an area that has so many people and you are a very good cook. People will surely patronize you and also make sure that you treat your clients well

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Selling cooked food is an extremely important business. There are so many persons who do not even have the time to cook for themselves hence they tend to rely on restaurants.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
firstly you have to make good food then need to advertise via partners or signup with companies if you can deliver large orders responsibly you can earn a decent income indeed .

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Sure selling cooked food is lucrative and profitable. you just have to sell varieties. it is better to have different variety of foods it would help attract more people to eat your food.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
I myself tried to do this business as first I learn how to cook chicken fried rice, then prepared at home and then offer people to eat and give feed back, then I given it's ad on olx.com. people started contacting me. This is excellent business idea.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes, selling cooked food is extremely profitable especially in densely populated areas. Most people who are paid well are interested in purchasing tasty and healthy food at reasonable prices, especially if they are single.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I think selling cooked food will be very profitable, especially in big city areas, where many people are busy and don't have time to cook their own food. However, nowadays intense competition has occurred in this business, so sellers are required to be creative in marketing their products so that they can survive and be successful in facing competition.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
IN any country in any place selling food is profitable and will give the owner of the business a good money source, it is still a good place to invest our money, but it needs some hard work and having good foods and sanitary is mandatory in order to satisfy customers.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
IN any country in any place selling food is profitable and will give the owner of the business a good money source, it is still a good place to invest our money, but it needs some hard work and having good foods and sanitary is mandatory in order to satisfy customers.
Selling cooked food is one of the best business to go into in any country. The best part about sales of cooked food is that there is no season for this. We need food on a daily basis.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling cooked food is one of the best business to go into in any country. The best part about sales of cooked food is that there is no season for this. We need food on a daily basis.
You are absolutely right there is no season for selling foods and cooked goods, it is a day to day business and we can sell cooking food at any time with 24 hour, and still everyone needs it and everyday its on consume.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
You are absolutely right there is no season for selling foods and cooked goods, it is a day to day business and we can sell cooking food at any time with 24 hour, and still everyone needs it and everyday its on consume.
In my area a new fast food restaurant just came up and it's not been up to three months, the place is already booming. I am very sure there would be crowd during the festive period.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
Even in were I live this business is very profitable but you need to site it in a good location thou food stuff now is very costly were I lived a plate of food now cost more than what we use to buy so people now prefer to cook themselves

Back