Selling Flowers A Good Business?

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
I believe it is dependent on the location. If your flower shop business is in a high-traffic area, it has a good chance of succeeding. There aren't many flower shops around here, only plant stores.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, if we want to start business in a large scale, we need a good capital to start it @Chibson finding perfect location and good store is A MUST (when we have good capital). I'm sure its always make a lot of profit when we pick the right market
Yeah, location is always one of the major things you need to put into consideration before you begin any business. If you have a good location your chances of succeeding in the business will be very high.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling flowers is a good business if you combine them with the selling of plants. Flowers and plants make our house look beautiful and they also make us feel good.
Yeah, if you want to do such a business you should always combine it with other businesses if you want to make a lot of profit. I think selling plants and flowers simultaneously is profitable.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, if you want to do such a business you should always combine it with other businesses if you want to make a lot of profit. I think selling plants and flowers simultaneously is profitable.
This combination may work better because I think that people do not buy flowers everyday. They buy them only on special occasions.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This combination may work better because I think that people do not buy flowers everyday. They buy them only on special occasions.
Yeah, it is not a business you're going to rely on every single day to make profit instead you combine them with other businesses. It is not something people buy every single day.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Selling flowers can be a good business here. People buy flowers on Valentine's Day, Chinese New Year, and on special occasion such as birthdays and anniversaries. It would be good if the flower shop can get contract with companies supplying flower bouquets to them on a regular basis.
I like the idea that the flower shop owners have connections to companies. In this way, they can showcase their skills in floral arrangements and be paid by them. As they said, "Having connections can make a big difference."

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like the idea that the flower shop owners have connections to companies. In this way, they can showcase their skills in floral arrangements and be paid by them. As they said, "Having connections can make a big difference."
People who sell flowers are also into interior decoration business. Whenever an event is happening there are usually hired and I think they make a whole lot of money from that.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
I cant really say though, but in my current location, it is not really a good business cause people do not go after this much, but there is every possiblity that in other places it is profitable.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
It might be a good business but seasonal. It's gaining during valentines day, birthdays, weddings, graduations, anniversaries. During Sundays many buy flowers for the altar offerings.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I cant really say though, but in my current location, it is not really a good business cause people do not go after this much, but there is every possiblity that in other places it is profitable.
The business is good if you're selling it with other things. If you are selling flowers alone you may not be able to make tangible profit.

Back