Selling frozen foods

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is this cold room I do buy most of my frozen foods like frozen fish, frozen chicken, frozen turkey. What made me consider this business was because there are always huge queue of customers waiting to buy frozen foods. It's a good business to start.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
Many like to buy a frozen meat. It's a very good business but it needs a bigger capital for the first month's bill surely rises due to nonstop use of the current.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This business is popular now because most people prefer easy ways and they don't like to spend so much time in kitchen so yes its a good and popular business

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
There is this cold room I do buy most of my frozen foods like frozen fish, frozen chicken, frozen turkey. What made me consider this business was because there are always huge queue of customers waiting to buy frozen foods. It's a good business to start.
Sure a lot of people in my location love frozen foods and the sellers in my location are really cashing out as people are really buying.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am also planning to start consuming these so yes I see more and more people are interested in the consumption of frozen foods and they feel they can save their time through it and this food takes less time so definitely a good option

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Most of the Malls and big stores have now started to see these frozen foods and even those delivering online are selling so if anyone is interested they can get in a couple of hours so we need to see if we can compete with them

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Definitely, most people In my location love frozen foods and the business is really booming in here. But the business is capital intensive too

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many like to buy a frozen meat. It's a very good business but it needs a bigger capital for the first month's bill surely rises due to nonstop use of the current.
You're right the monthly bills can be really neck breaking .
Sure a lot of people in my location love frozen foods and the sellers in my location are really cashing out as people are really buying.
Same as my location, the rate at which people are demanding frozen food is really high but there are less competition in the business, I think it's as a result of the huge start up capital.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.115
If I have a small store, I will consider selling some frozen foods to be sold to target clients in the community. I must say that it is a good idea.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
Although frozen foods are not good for health, but we cannot control the buyers or consumers. They might be after the meat's quality despite being frozen but could still be good once cooked according to their menu.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I have a small store, I will consider selling some frozen foods to be sold to target clients in the community. I must say that it is a good idea.
Yeah, it's a good idea provided that there are enough customers around .
Although frozen foods are not good for health, but we cannot control the buyers or consumers. They might be after the meat's quality despite being frozen but could still be good once cooked according to their menu.
You are right about that, the customers choice cannot be easily influenced. Frozen foods can be easily used anytime unlike the fresh ones, that should be the reason why it's heavily demanded.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
Yeah, it's a good idea provided that there are enough customers around .

You are right about that, the customers choice cannot be easily influenced. Frozen foods can be easily used anytime unlike the fresh ones, that should be the reason why it's heavily demanded.
So true, I had bought a frozen beef and it takes almost 1 day to defrost the frozen ice on meat. Then my sister poured the meat with boiling water. I stopped here because it may affect the taste of the meat once cooked but she continued and the result was priceless, the meat cooked into beef steak was superb delicious.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So true, I had bought a frozen beef and it takes almost 1 day to defrost the frozen ice on meat. Then my sister poured the meat with boiling water. I stopped here because it may affect the taste of the meat once cooked but she continued and the result was priceless, the meat cooked into beef steak was superb delicious.
That is it, people rush frozen food because of its durability and the fact that the taste won't change after defrosting. I so much like buying fish from the could room, because the fishes are less bloody.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes frozen foods are liked because you can restore them in your freezer and use them later and they will still be as great as ever. So it will be liked

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
That is it, people rush frozen food because of its durability and the fact that the taste won't change after defrosting. I so much like buying fish from the could room, because the fishes are less bloody.
That is right, fresh fishes are still bloody, and so also beef and pork but when they are frozen, blood disappeared. When we smell the stuff, it does not smell like a rotten one but is still fresh. I can still smell the frozen fish I bought fresh and clean compared to the fish bought direct from the market, they smell bad if not clean and refrigerated right away.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.330
Raw Dex
$0.005
That's a good business as there are many seasonal things that are found only in specific months so to have them all over the year they are preserved or frozen so they may be used later on. We don't eat frozen food except for peas.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
That's a good business as there are many seasonal things that are found only in specific months so to have them all over the year they are preserved or frozen so they may be used later on. We don't eat frozen food except for peas.
I tried once, no choice, a beef for a beef stake and my sister poured hot water to the frozen beef for it's almost 5 hours and still frozen. After hot water poured to meat it softened gradually and the taste remained.

Back