Selling of Sand?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
This business might seem awkward to so many people here but there are some people who sell sand. The dig the ground and sell sand to people who need them.

Some of the people who need them are people who want to use sands to build houses, shops or other things and it is a lot of money. I know so many people who do it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
There are people gere selling loads of sand fo construction services but they have to seek a permit from the Department of Environment and Natural Resources.They will be instructed where to get the sand .

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.598
This business is a pretty much lucrative one, there are lots of building going on at the moment, lots of areas are being developed so sands are needed definitely .

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
This business is a pretty much lucrative one, there are lots of building going on at the moment, lots of areas are being developed so sands are needed definitely .
That is right, I can always see here in my place loaders full of sand, gravel, and even stones. It is a very good business especially if you do not have a competitor, so all gains will be yours.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.930
In my home country, selling sand is a huge business. People get sand from rivers and sell it to property developers, and construction businesses. A lot of sand mines are operating illegally in our country.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.598
That is right, I can always see here in my place loaders full of sand, gravel, and even stones. It is a very good business especially if you do not have a competitor, so all gains will be yours.
Yes that's true, but that might also be pretty hard as well, as there is almost no sector out there that does not have one form of competition or the other. Though there might be some level of competition but when you put in quality, you will definitely get the best out of it.

Back