Selling Old Electric Appliances?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, I agree as long as the appliance for sale is fully functional, and if it is something very sophisticated such as a smartphone, it must not be too dated. It is known that they go out of order after a short time due to continuous system updates.
It's true that I agree with you, for products such as cellphones, the development is very fast. If it's too old, sometimes it can't be used again in the future, because of the demands of the times. Like the BlackBerry cell phone used to be very popular in my country, now it's been abandoned.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
In our place the business is called Selling Second hand items but people here prefer to buy Surplus appliances like TV.
In my country, people take buying old items as a job and after buying them, it's being sold to other people as the case may be and in some other scenario for iron parts it's being recycled.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
In old electrican appliances you can find gold, silver or copper. Gold is most worth with silver. Extract process is not easy and you must have knowledge from chemisty to get it out without losing it.
You are right
You can find a lot of things that you can insert into new electrical appliances and it will work perfectly. This is why I always say that nothing can be wasted. It will surely be useful.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
In my country, people take buying old items as a job and after buying them, it's being sold to other people as the case may be and in some other scenario for iron parts it's being recycled.
It's true that many people here also do this as a business, when they recondition old goods in such a way as to make them look nicer and can be resold at a decent price. Usually in the form of motorbikes, cars, electronic goods, etc.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It's true that many people here also do this as a business, when they recondition old goods in such a way as to make them look nicer and can be resold at a decent price. Usually in the form of motorbikes, cars, electronic goods, etc.
You are right.
This is why I always say that the new products that we see out there are not very much different from the old ones because if we test them, they can work for each other

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
You are right.
This is why I always say that the new products that we see out there are not very much different from the old ones because if we test them, they can work for each other

That's right, there are a lot of second hand goods and the quality is still good. Usually for reasons of people who want to move house but don't want to be bothered with bringing their home furnishings, so they are sold at low prices even though the quality is still good.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Ebay is very popular today because of how it helps a lot of people in selling all of their used items.
In my country, there is usually an OLx site which is quite well-known and specifically for selling used goods online, but I've never tried it. So, don't have any experience about buying and selling on OLx.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261

This kind of business is also quite popular in my country as well. There are a few people who have been investing money in scrape items.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
This kind of business is also quite popular in my country as well. There are a few people who have been investing money in scrape items.
Yeah, at least that's a way in keeping the environment free from materials like iron and the likes that may even cause harm to those staying around the vicinity.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If as individuals we have old appliances that we are ready to change and do not have plans in giving it out I don't think it's a bad ideas to sell them

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry, but now I'm asking a reverse question, but always staying on this theme. So if I asked you this: how much would you trust yourself to buy a used appliance?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I am aware of many people that only buy used products as they don't like to spend so much on brand new and electric appliances are quite expensive so it's a good business to sell used ones.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I have never purchased these as I am afraid if the product will last for a week or not but some people don't think about this and go for used products all the time

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Selling old electrical appliances is a good business idea and nothing wrong with it. it is really profitable here in my location People sometimes though prefer to buy new ones

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yeah, I know about OLx site and it's a good one too. I think I have bought some items on the website a few times.
Wow, I was surprised to hear that. I thought OLx only existed in my country, it turns out that I don't play that far. LOL I only heard from my brother who often buys stuff there, but I wasn't interested in trying the site. I'm more comfortable using the marketplace marketplace, there are also those who sell second-hand goods.

Back