Selling on Facebook Vs. selling on Instagram

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer to sell on Facebook. Since I do not have an Instagram account, Facebook can help me sell my tangible items online.
I also prefer to use Facebook to promote any kind of thing. There are several Facebook groups you can find people who are looking for different kinds of products.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly
You just need to find your way to have enough followers and know how to advertise your products very well
having a lot of followers is the first thing you need to put into consideration if you want to get a lot of customers on your social media page. That is why you need to spend some months building your audience.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
When it comes to selling on social media, which platform do you think is more effective, facebook or instagram? In other words, which is more profitable Facebook Shop or Instagram Shop? In my opinion and experience, the platform where you have the most followers will be more effective.

I believe that it depends on the nature of product that you are selling that is going to determine which social Media platform that is going to help it sell very well but I'm sure that both Facebook and Instagram is very good for promoting business products.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that it depends on the nature of product that you are selling that is going to determine which social Media platform that is going to help it sell very well but I'm sure that both Facebook and Instagram is very good for promoting business products.
Yeah, this is actually very true. I have found out that people who mostly sell makeup products always use Instagram or tik-tok. But there are some kinds of products in which you can sell faster on Facebook.

Back