Selling Organic Fruits and vegetables

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Organic fruit and vegetables at definitely staple foods in most of the countries most especially in my country and a trader that is selling such items would make a huge profit.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.733
I have a friend who is currently in this kind of business and she is making a decent money from it but she's heavily marketing them online on social media platforms.
This business does require a lot of promotion and awareness because not many people are aware of these products and are just consuming products that are not organic even though they won't mind trying these.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This business does require a lot of promotion and awareness because not many people are aware of these products and are just consuming products that are not organic even though they won't mind trying these.
This is something that I believe as well because whenever you want to make a lot of profit from your business you have to make sure that more people are aware of your business product and services so that they would be likely interested in patronizing whatever you are offering.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.206
You do not really need a huge amount of money to start up this business in particular, i have seen persons who startup a mini farm at their homes then sell the products in market places.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Organic foods have been found to command a higher market price than inorganic foods. That's because it is believed that they are healthier than foods produced with synthetic chemicals. I don't know how true that is.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I think it can be profitable to tell the truth and more nowadays where all this organic products are so fashionable and people are interested in them in general i think

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.361
I think starting selling organic fruits and vegetables is a great idea. Demand for them is high here, even though they are more expensive. I want to acquire organic produce, but the higher cost is a concern for me.

Back