Selling Pets

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Here at my place majority of people don't keep pets so for me it's not a good business. Still I feel to keep some special species for dogs and cats is very beneficial.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
These days almost every family has a pet and when it dies they go for another so its a great business if you look at it closely and many even like to buy imported pets as its more like a status symbol these days.
There are a few steps you need to consider when starting such a business. First, you need to decide what kind of pet you want to sell, whether it be cats, dogs, reptiles, birds, etc. You should also research the local laws and regulations that govern the sale of pets in your area. Secondly, you need to find a reliable source for the pets you want to sell. You need to make sure that the animals are healthy and well-cared for before you make the purchase. Thirdly, you need to create a business plan and determine how you will market your pet business. This includes setting up a website, advertising in local newspapers, and networking with other pet owners. Finally, you will need to find a suitable location to open your pet store. Make sure that the space is well-ventilated, well-lit, and easy to clean. Once you have all of these steps in place, you can start selling pets and making money!

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
But yes the place where the majority of people keep pets, it's a profitable business. I remember the person from whom we bought a dog around 30 years ago. He used to keep around 20 puppies at a time and used to sell them. He had a very good business at that time.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These days almost every family has a pet and when it dies they go for another so its a great business if you look at it closely and many even like to buy imported pets as its more like a status symbol these days.
Definitely, I also see that many people are buying pets nowadays so it can be a great business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are a few steps you need to consider when starting such a business. First, you need to decide what kind of pet you want to sell, whether it be cats, dogs, reptiles, birds, etc. You should also research the local laws and regulations that govern the sale of pets in your area. Secondly, you need to find a reliable source for the pets you want to sell. You need to make sure that the animals are healthy and well-cared for before you make the purchase. Thirdly, you need to create a business plan and determine how you will market your pet business. This includes setting up a website, advertising in local newspapers, and networking with other pet owners. Finally, you will need to find a suitable location to open your pet store. Make sure that the space is well-ventilated, well-lit, and easy to clean. Once you have all of these steps in place, you can start selling pets and making money!
Also you need to be familiar with the life of the pets so that you will know how to take care of the pet so that people will buy from you

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I sold some of my puppies. There's no way I would be able to take care of all of them. My dog gave birth to 8 puppies then, I had so sell 6 of them.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country selling pets is a good buisness to venture in. Pitbulls are in demand so the markwt hwre is very lucrative for pitbul breeders. One pitbull puppy goes for $250 and the prices increases from there.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
In my country this is more and more prohibited, because it is seen as animal exploitation and it is becoming more and more impossible, so here almost everything related to animals is tending to go towards adoption rather than buying and selling

Back