Selling products or offering services which is more difficult to carry out

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It depends on us because if we enjoy it then it will be easier for us and if we have experience of selling Insurance then it will be even better as its the toughest service to sell as the person may receive the result after many years or only his dependants maybe able to use it

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
Providing service is always tough as you may not be able to make the person understand about it and its worth but in case of products it will be easier to make the person understand about it and its price so it will be easier as compared to service
I think we prefer different things because if it is me I will surely prefer to provide services to people

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
By selling products, I get it to mean trade. That is buying and selling. I think services is easier than trade. Trade has a lot of marketing to be done.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.433
You are right but some people know how to sell goods than to provide services so it depends on the person's preference and the way he goes about it
Sure it is different choices for different people. But I think delivering services will be better as it brings more money.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.133
I can't actually choose one because I believe that the experience and the nature of the business will actually make you pick one
Post automatically merged:

I would prefer any one of them provided. The working environment that I'm going to be exposed to would be the determinant and it should give me effortless job.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.298
Selling products and offering services are both difficult. Though i believe selling of products would be harder, cause it takes lots of effort to be able to convince someone to buy a product.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.000
I am for selling for I already have ample experience in selling non-life insurance, fire insurance, car insurance properties, appliances, and even cellular phones. I love selling for the commission outright. I am not good at offering services, It is hard to adjust to people what if they won't pay for my service?
I must admit that it is not easy to sell insurances, products or any tangible things as compared to offering services. I prefer to sell my professional services as compared to selling products, but I just let the items' posted to social media.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.433
it is not easy to sell difficult products or any things I don't really have the knowledge about I know some people prefer to sell my professional things than offering services
Post automatically merged:

i think Selling products may be very stressful especially when you are selling products that are difficult to sell and also selling products that can spoil within a few days

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
I must admit that it is not easy to sell insurances, products or any tangible things as compared to offering services. I prefer to sell my professional services as compared to selling products, but I just let the items' posted to social media.
I am an insurance agent and it is not difficult for me to do so. I attended a series of training before I was hired to sell insurance policies. Until this time, I have clients. I just call through my mobile phone to renew their policies. It is so exciting.

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think I will prefer selling products that are in high demand. Offering services might require me to move about a lot which might be a little stressful. But selling products is not the same.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.860
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer to make use of my skills and offer service. I cannot think of any product I can sell. I used to think of selling children clothing, but I don't have good connections with suppliers. I am now working on translation. Actively talking to potential clients about my business consulting service.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on individual perspective and tolerance level. It have not to do with the type of work you are doing. Some people have low tolerance level and can be infuriated at slightest provocation.

Back