selling this forum at low cost

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
hello I want to sell this forum ( moneyfx.boardhost.com ) at $50 you can place your bid on this thread but you will need to host it . it has over 42,000 users

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Is that your forum site? There are many uses and what prompts you to sell it? Why don't you make it profitable?
am the proud owner of this forum so you don't need to be scared, I created the forum over 9years ago I wanted to use it as paid to post forum but am short of cash now my p. c got crash so I need a new p. c that why am selling it ,you can check the forum I have run a paid to post program before but I later suspend it am the admin once you are ready I will give you all credentials so you can modify it yourself
Post automatically merged:

Is that your forum site? There are many uses and what prompts you to sell it? Why don't you make it profitable?
am the proud owner of this forum so you don't need to be scared, I created the forum over 9years ago I wanted to use it as paid to post forum but am short of cash now my p. c got crash so I need a new p. c that why am selling it ,you can check the forum I have run a paid to post program before but I later suspend it am the admin once you are ready I will give you all credentials so you can modify it yourself

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
What is the reason you want to sell it? When you have 42000 users on the site, it seems to be a good site. I don't have enough time to manage things so I won't buy it. Hope you find a suitable buyer for the same.

Back