Selling Trendy Watches A Good Idea Or Bad

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Whether we agree or not the percentage of people that used to wear a wrist watch has decreased massively after we have started to use our smartphone as a wrist watch so during these times is it beneficial to start such a business?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
Whether we agree or not the percentage of people that used to wear a wrist watch has decreased massively after we have started to use our smartphone as a wrist watch so during these times is it beneficial to start such a business?

Well, the number of people who wear watches has declined for sure. However, there are many people who still like to wear fashionable watches. I never wore a watch regularly in my life ever.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, the number of people who wear watches has declined for sure. However, there are many people who still like to wear fashionable watches. I never wore a watch regularly in my life ever.
Watches are becoming unpopular in the present situations as a result of mobile technology. Even though fashionable personalities are wearing expensive watches, the business is not that feasible now.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Watches are popular fashion accessories used to complement clothes. Though it's not in demand like clothes, everyone needs at least a wristwatch. It's best to sell with other fashion accessories.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am not sure if selling trendy watches is a good idea because phones have replaced watches.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
If they are trendy why not, but not all people would indulge in. Since some people do not wear watches anymore, they rely using modern gadgets to check time like smartphones.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No matter how people that uses wrist watch reduce, it is still a good business if there is good advertisement
When you are talking about trendy watches, these are not just ordinary watches sold in the markets. These are special fashionable watches meant for social class of people.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think that it would be profitable because many people use their mobile phones.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261

I think you can also make money by selling kids watches as well. What do you think?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Its a good business if you have a stable customer base. Starting for the first time can be a little bit demanding and discouraging, but once you get a stable flow of customers, you will definitely make money from it.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In as much most people don't wear watches since they have phones to check time, watches are part of fashion and tells of ones pedigree. We also have good fitness watches that are getting popular now.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Wrist watches are part of the fashioned accessories for young people. And when you have the ones that are trendy an nice, you would be making good money from it.

Back