Selling Website Templates as Passive Income

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.970
Are you a web designer looking to showcase your talent and make a profit? Perhaps you should try developing website themes and templates and sell them for profits. This is a completely passive income source as you can sell the same theme and template to multiple people. If you are wondering where to sell website themes and templates, here are some popular markets you can try.

Theme Forest

Creative Market

Graphic River

Template Monster

Envato Elements, etc.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Are you a web designer looking to showcase your talent and make a profit? Perhaps you should try developing website themes and templates and sell them for profits. This is a completely passive income source as you can sell the same theme and template to multiple people. If you are wondering where to sell website themes and templates, here are some popular markets you can try.

Theme Forest

Creative Market

Graphic River

Template Monster

Envato Elements, etc.
Am looking for a place where I can sell my already develop website with theme I have offered this service on Fiverr as gig but got no client

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.970
Am looking for a place where I can sell my already develop website with theme I have offered this service on Fiverr as gig but got no client
Have you tried the creative market? It is one of the best places to sell your templates. By the way, why are you not getting clients on Fiverr? Have you considered doping SEO on your gig to improve your ranking in the internal search?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.215
This is deemed to be very a very lucrative business for sure. The templates for different websites has really becoming very popular oflate.I had a friend of mine that l know who is making a killing out of that venture.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This seems like a very nice way for web designers to earn passively. It is good you shared it because many people including me, were not aware of it before now. I'll inform my web designer friend about it.

Back