AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
If I do have a website that generates profit, I do not need to sell it. It is because you had created it for the sake of gaining profit and needs to be sustained as much as possible.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I do not really know much about this filed though, but i have heard someone talk about making money through selling websites, so i guess it might be abit lucrative.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Today I want to explore if selling websites online is lucrative as a form of business, I currently have no experience in this field, but this is definitely something that interests me, please do share any information. Thanks a lot!
If I remembered correctly, I think that it's on Flippa that most website owners set up the website for sale because a friend of mine actually sold his website on the platform for $1500.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Today I want to explore if selling websites online is lucrative as a form of business, I currently have no experience in this field, but this is definitely something that interests me, please do share any information. Thanks a lot!
Selling websites is very lucrative and profitable. If you need someone that will give you guide, you can contact @nomad . Nomad is a professional when it comes to business of websites.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Do you know where we can post ad for free and later pay fee when we sell website? Often such service as Flippa require some payment upfront but later they don't charge fee.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Nomad is a professional when it comes to business of websites.
Aha! Yes! I have a lot of experience sewlling websites via flippa as well as webmaster forums. I sometimes create websites solely for the purpose of selling. However, selling website on regular basis can be little difficult.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I do not really know much about this filed though, but i have heard someone talk about making money through selling websites, so i guess it might be abit lucrative.
I also do not have any idea about it. Although I had this in mind to have such a site that I can earn passive income. I hope I could have the chance once being retired in the future.

Back