AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
It is very simple. What you have to do is copy the address of new wallet and go and paste in coinbase. You can google the process. You don't need to set up the wallet. You can learn all these procedure from simple Google search.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Get a decentralized wallet and copy your BTC address or also do it on an exchange if you want to send it there, and in the tab to send, paste bitcoin address when required, it really is very easy.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very simple. What you have to do is copy the address of new wallet and go and paste in coinbase. You can google the process. You don't need to set up the wallet. You can learn all these procedure from simple Google search.
Thank you for that info.
Post automatically merged:

Get a decentralized wallet and copy your BTC address or also do it on an exchange if you want to send it there, and in the tab to send, paste bitcoin address when required, it really is very easy.
Thank you for this advice.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
There is another thing that is not mentioned there is the coin base email means sending funds to another coin base email user account if he is already a member from it without fees.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.123
At least you're good at that. I'm still ignoramus about coins , crypto, bitcoins faucets, and others. I'm going to finalise my plan to have an account in some of them and invest.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
At least you're good at that. I'm still ignoramus about coins , crypto, bitcoins faucets, and others. I'm going to finalise my plan to have an account in some of them and invest.
I am also ignoramus in terms of trading in exchange portals. I only know how to convert from coins to fiat (local) when there's increase in amount. It's like you buy coins then watch it, if price increase convert the amount of increase to fiat.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.123
I am also ignoramus in terms of trading in exchange portals. I only know how to convert from coins to fiat (local) when there's increase in amount. It's like you buy coins then watch it, if price increase convert the amount of increase to fiat.
Actually, I am not interested in crypto thing . I lack the drive to discover it. But, I still find time to register myself or create an account so that I will know thee secrets of cryptos.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is the truth and I believe that it is very easy. I do it very well

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually, I am not interested in crypto thing . I lack the drive to discover it. But, I still find time to register myself or create an account so that I will know thee secrets of cryptos.
I am just also curious how it works and I have not explored the whole thing. I don't understand mining, exchange lol. I only put some money on some coins like BTC but only a small amount

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.123
I am just also curious how it works and I have not explored the whole thing. I don't understand mining, exchange lol. I only put some money on some coins like BTC but only a small amount
I thought you are already knowledgeable and expert on this thing, I am ignoramus on this but this day I am going to schedule myself to discover crypto and its allied forces.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I thought you are already knowledgeable and expert on this thing, I am ignoramus on this but this day I am going to schedule myself to discover crypto and its allied forces.
It will be good if truly you want to learn more about cryptocurrency. There are many opportunities

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.123
Yes
It will be good if truly you want to learn more about cryptocurrency. There are many opportunities
I have to be an expert on crypto. I want to invest in it. I also want to learn Forex trading. That was the business of my foreigner ex-bf, Forex trading and he became a millionaire, but so bad, he died 5 years ago and our dreams were shattered because of his sickness cancer of the urethra that succumbed him to death. :cry:

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How do you transfer Bitcoin earnings in coinbase to another wallet? Do we need to set up a coinbase wallet?.
Sending your crypto currency from coinbase to other wallets is an easy thing to do as long as you have enough funds in there as I have tried using it to send some LTC to my trust wallet and it was smooth and easy with less fees when you transfer from coinbase to other wallets as to how it is when you transfer from your trust wallet to other wallets as their transfer fee is always high. Coin base is good to use.

Back