SEO Vs. SMO

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.930
SEO is mainly for search engine ranking so that your website will start generating traffic from search engines. SMO or social media optimization is the optimization of your site and content for social media so that people share your content on social sites and build social media traffic. Both are important for building traffic.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both are important but SEO is more better because it will bring free organic traffic to the site. SMO is equally important because traffic is traffic though no follow backlinks. SEO is more rewarding.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I do feel like SEO would be more important because of organic traffic. Not everyone likes to go to social media when they are looking for information on blogs.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I saw SMO and I was confused at first until you explained it in your post. I always knew that as social media promotion or social media marketing but had never heard SMO until today. THey do say you learn something new every day though.

I would have to say that both are essential to help pull traffic in especially organic traffic which is what most people tend to want to see coming to their sites. Both take just as much time but with SMO, I guess in some cases it's easier to hit a target audience.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Businesses should implement both SEO and SMO in their digital marketing strategy for the best results. SEO help in getting found on search engines while SMO helps in building a strong brand presence and creating a community. Both strategies are complement each other and can lead to a successful online presence.

Back