Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
September Posting Contest!

For the month of September, we are offering a posting contest. In this contest, there will be a total of three winners!

This contest will be based on the TPOM page and widget (widget found on RIF homepage)

Preview of TPOM widget
1662048772606.png

The top three members with the most posts at the end of the month will win the following:

1st Place - 4,000 RIF Points + September TPOM User Banner
2nd Place - 3,000 RIF Points
3rd Place - 2,000 RIF Points

*Notice: If you are found to be in violation of our forum guidelines, you may be disqualified from this contest. An Administrator will be the one to decide if you'd be disqualified.*

Last edited:

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I already won second place! Thanks admin. I am waiting for payout!
Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

Keep up the good work. Post at a consistent rate every day, and you could certainly be our next posting winner!

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.535
Congratulations to the Top 3 winners. My salute to you guys.
Post automatically merged:

Yes I already won second place! Thanks admin. I am waiting for payout!
My warmest CONGRATULATIONS to your coming payout. Hoping someday I can taste the fruit of my labor.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Congratulations to the Top 3 winners. My salute to you guys.
Post automatically merged:

My warmest CONGRATULATIONS to your coming payout. Hoping someday I can taste the fruit of my labor.
Hello @Starmix ,
You may already know this but I wanted to make sure that you aware this contest just started, there are no winners yet. You have plenty of time to participate and potentially be this months winner!

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's interesting and fascinating to see more users interested in the contest and that will surely help everyone on the forum and the forum.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
September Posting Contest!

For the month of September, we are offering a posting contest. In this contest, there will be a total of three winners!

This contest will be based on the TPOM page and widget (widget found on RIF homepage)

Preview of TPOM widget
View attachment 125

The top three members with the most posts at the end of the month will win the following:

1st Place - 4,000 RIF Points + September TPOM User Banner
2nd Place - 3,000 RIF Points
3rd Place - 2,000 RIF Points

*Notice: If you are found to be in violation of our forum guidelines, you may be disqualified from this contest. An Administrator will be the one to decide if you'd be disqualified.*

Hello Admin, I think I won for this month but I wasn't compensated as promised.

Back