SFP Coin Overview

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
SFP coin is the native token of the SafePal crypto wallet running on the Binance Smart Chain (BEP 20) blockchain network. The SFP token aims to empower the ecosystem as well as provide incentives to SafePal wallet users.

SFP tokens can be purchased on Binance, Kucoin, Pancakeswap, Tokocrypto, Hotbit etc. Besides you can store SFP tokens on SafePal wallet you can also store SFP tokens on Metamask, Binance Chain Wallet,

Current SFP token price is $0.5833, Max supply 500 million SFP, Market Cap $215.5 million. and occupies the 163rd position on Coinmarketcap.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's nice to see SFP going up. When I posted about Safepal wallet, the price is around $0.40-ish. It's now at $0.50s. I think it is a good token to invest on. I hope to receive my airdrop on the wallet soon.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I have heard a lot about this wallet in this forum and others but I have not investigated it really seems that enough people use it, what tokens does this wallet support? I would be interested to know really

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard a lot about this wallet in this forum and others but I have not investigated it really seems that enough people use it, what tokens does this wallet support? I would be interested to know really
Safepal is actually the wallet, and SFP is its utility token just like how TWT is the main token of Trust Wallet. Many are already using Safepal but Trust Wallet has more users I think.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Safepal is actually the wallet, and SFP is its utility token just like how TWT is the main token of Trust Wallet. Many are already using Safepal but Trust Wallet has more users I think.
Thanks for the information, but for example what tokens does it support apart from its utility token? That is, for example, does it support Cardano, Atom, Dot, Sol or any of these tokens?

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
SFP coin is the native token of the SafePal crypto wallet running on the Binance Smart Chain (BEP 20) blockchain network. The SFP token aims to empower the ecosystem as well as provide incentives to SafePal wallet users.

SFP tokens can be purchased on Binance, Kucoin, Pancakeswap, Tokocrypto, Hotbit etc. Besides you can store SFP tokens on SafePal wallet you can also store SFP tokens on Metamask, Binance Chain Wallet,

Current SFP token price is $0.5833, Max supply 500 million SFP, Market Cap $215.5 million. and occupies the 163rd position on Coinmarketcap.
This really appears to be a very nice token for someone to invest in, it appears very promising and profitable, nice one SFP!!

itermathi

Complete Stranger
Feb 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for the infornation i didnt know this wallet to tell the truth i only use exodus for now but is wonderful to know other wallets for some day use them to diversify my money i will take into account

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for the information, but for example what tokens does it support apart from its utility token? That is, for example, does it support Cardano, Atom, Dot, Sol or any of these tokens?
I think Safepal supports a lot of coins. If they don't appear, you can just add them at the settings or turn it on. There's also add custom token feature. It works just like Trust Wallet, however the latter supports more coins or tokens I think.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I think Safepal supports a lot of coins. If they don't appear, you can just add them at the settings or turn it on. There's also add custom token feature. It works just like Trust Wallet, however the latter supports more coins or tokens I think.
Ah, so it works similar to metamask if I do not have the token there I can add it with its contract, that is great, it really helps to know that, thanks for the information again mate.

Back