Share the Internet and earn from 5 to 20 $ per month!

tiol

Complete Stranger
Mar 3, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
ByteLixir is a free passive income app that allows you to earn money by selling traffic. Using our application, you can sell unused traffic of your home, corporate or mobile Internet.
The fact is that we do not use the capabilities of the paid Internet tariff 100%. Unused gigabytes can be sold and received profitable earnings via the Internet without investment.
ByteLixir is a legal passive income at home, while traveling, on business trips, at work and on vacation - wherever there is a high-speed Internet connection.

How it works
Register
Register and download the application to your device.
Install
Install the application and log in using the e‑mail address used during registration (enter the captcha when installing and logging into the application).
Run
Make sure the application is up and running.

Registration

How much can you earn on one GB of Internet traffic?
The total amount of how much you will earn from traffic depends on the type of device on which the passive income application is installed:

On a phone, smartphone, tablet and other mobile devices connected to a cellular network, the payment for 1 GB will be $0.85.
1 GB of home Wi-Fi or cable Internet will bring you $0.68.
The amount of stable passive income from an office/corporate connection, public Wi-Fi is $0.25 per 1 GB of traffic sold.

You can run the passive income app from your phone or PC anywhere as long as you have a fast internet connection. All countries and localities are suitable to receive passive monthly income through monetization of Internet traffic.

Attachments

• $.png
    $.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 0

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
l think this one would work the best for me because all of the other similar apps have failed to work on my devices and l really had no idea about that.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
trust me it is not possible to make $5 a month, let alone making $20 per month with these internet sharing programs if you are based in low tier countries.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
What I don't like about this program is that some of this app do bring bucks to my laptop I have use this type of app before so am not always comfortable with it

Back