Sharing you ways to save money

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Some people have habits that they can't quit even if they do not have enough money. They choose to spend their money on these habits rather than on essentials like food.
According to research findings of our Ph economist, Filipinos prefer to buy non-essentials than food. What a shame to those doing this.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I prefer to compare prices before buying anything and also like to take help of my parents whenever I am planning to buy a high value thing and that does help in saving money

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
There are ways to save money you might know it . If you just ignore it because you do not want to quit what you used to like smoking, and money borrowing despite shallow reasons. There are other ways to save money, but these two are what we always observe people smoking despite having no income. We can see elementary kids smoking and they only follow in the footsteps of their parents. It is better to be a model to the kids so that while they are still young, they will have an idea of how to earn and save money. Yes, it is good to spend, but only the essentials, not cigarettes that harm the body or borrowing money that may resort to selling important gadgets at home to pay for the interest. We need to be smart and wise. Better save for the rainy days and old age when health declines.
That's so true! I've been trying to cut back on unnecessary expenses myself. It's amazing how much you can save just by making a few changes.

Back