Short Term Investment vs Long Term Investment, Which is More Profitable?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both and long and short term investments can be profitable, it mainly depends on what you are after. There are persons who prefer short term investments and there are does who would go for long term.

When it comes to long-term investments, you may not be able to liquidate your assets quite easily. This is also one of the main disadvantages of long-term investments you may need to consider in the first place.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.050
If we invest our money in cryptocurrency spot trading then we go through short term strategy and we can get result on daily basis. For this we need to be work very hard to analyse the market.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
In my country it's the other way round: long-term investments use to be riskier than medium-term and short-term ones. Not the risk to lose money (out of the riskiest stocks), but to see shortages of the investment value in the case of a sudden inflation great increasing (as it happened last year, a very common situation in Latin America).
I think the reason why I can say that long-term investment is very risky is because we never can tell when the Investment site will shut down so we need to be very fast with whatever we do

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the reason why I can say that long-term investment is very risky is because we never can tell when the Investment site will shut down so we need to be very fast with whatever we do
I also believe that long-term investment could be very dangerous sometimes because it carries a lot of risk.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
I also believe that long-term investment could be very dangerous sometimes because it carries a lot of risk.
But a lot of people always say that it is good basically because they think that the interest is not too much and that they investment platform should be able to fulfill their promise.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would also prefer long-term investments as well in case if i have the option to liquidate the asset at any time. This would allow me to get cash in my hand whenever I need it. I would never deposit money in fixed deposit accounts.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
I would also prefer long-term investments as well in case if i have the option to liquidate the asset at any time. This would allow me to get cash in my hand whenever I need it. I would never deposit money in fixed deposit accounts.
I also prefer long-term investment because I am that person who invest with the money that I do not need so I will leave it to rise before I decide to spend the money

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
Most short term investments don't have high yields on them. But they provide returns quicker and is suitable for people who have a short fuse. The long term investment os for those that want a higher yield and are patient enough to wait for it.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on your reason for investment. One reason could be that you want quick extra money. Your best choice then will be a short term investment. But you face higher risks than in long investment. Long investment methods are gor people who don't need the money urgently, they just want an extra source of income in their asset column.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
Most short term investments don't have high yields on them. But they provide returns quicker and is suitable for people who have a short fuse. The long term investment os for those that want a higher yield and are patient enough to wait for it.
This is true but a lot of people still love the short-term Investments because they can withdraw their money very fast even before the platform crashes or the company shuts down

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Well, short-term investments are for people who want to make some quick cash. The amount of money they may earn may depend on the amount of money they may have invested. If you invest huge, you may earn huge. However, even short-term investments are quite risky as well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
Well, short-term investments are for people who want to make some quick cash. The amount of money they may earn may depend on the amount of money they may have invested. If you invest huge, you may earn huge. However, even short-term investments are quite risky as well.
This is why some people go for high-yield investment program because they feel like they can get their money almost immediately they invest it and they also want to get higher profit

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.833
it depends on how quick I need money at that point I would choose short-term investments, if I need quick money because they will get faster returns, but I would have to be careful

Sameemohs

Complete Stranger
Oct 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The profitability of short-term vs. long-term investment depends on factors like individual goals, risk tolerance, and market conditions. Short-term investments offer quicker returns but may have lower overall returns. Long-term investments can potentially yield higher profits over time but require patience and are subject to market volatility. Diversifying with a mix of both can balance risk and return.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.008
ln my opinion, short term investment is more riskier and therefore more profitable than the long-term investment. However one must make good research before venturing into short term Investments to minimize unnecessary losses.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The profitability of short-term vs. long-term investment depends on factors like individual goals, risk tolerance, and market conditions. Short-term investments offer quicker returns but may have lower overall returns. Long-term investments can potentially yield higher profits over time but require patience and are subject to market volatility. Diversifying with a mix of both can balance risk and return.
However, long term investments in Crypto give you more time to add to your balance with more free income to offset short term drops in the price.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
it depends on how quick I need money at that point I would choose short-term investments, if I need quick money because they will get faster returns, but I would have to be careful
I agree with you, every investor has a different risk profile as well as different financial conditions and goals. So considering how long we should invest will depend on financial conditions and when the money will be needed.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.833
Yeah that the truth, every investor has a different risk profile so they will always ho for ehst they can handle. . So how long to invest will depend on financial conditions.

Back