Should employees listen to music while working?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it depends on the kind of working environment does anyone have, if music wont be hindrance on the quality of work, then I think to have music is okay.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.300
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on the type of work you're doing. When you do some mind work music can cause distraction whereas when you do only physical work then music can be a stress reliever.
Yeah I agree with you that the kind of job also determined this as well. but do relieve work stress.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
When working, most times i prefer listening to music, not very loud though. When i really want to focus on work i play music with my ear piece, it actually calms me down and helps me focus. There are certain cases where i have seen most business owners complain about their staffs getting distracted due to them playing music, what do you think about this.
I think that it depends on the individual. As far as I am concerned, I cannot concentrate when I am working if I listen to music.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$4.863
I think that it depends on the individual. As far as I am concerned, I cannot concentrate when I am working if I listen to music.
Yea i have come across persons like this as well. For me it depends on the kind of music at the moment. There are certain music, when it hear it, it feels more like noise and i find it extremely hard to stay focused.

Back