Should I go to school or make money

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Go to school and make money. I don't downplay the importance of education. So many people can't even do this PTP just because they are not enlightened.
I always believed that education has always an important role in people's lives. It is a passport to have a great opportunity in the future. It is just a way of being knowing certain fields.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it would really be very convenient if you could combine both activities, since you could generate money while learning a particular trade or gain extra skills while not neglecting your finances.
Probably, I think it is important and necessary people understand this. Going to school and making money is very important and necessary. It is also very possible to do the both of them simultaneously.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Probably, I think it is important and necessary people understand this. Going to school and making money is very important and necessary. It is also very possible to do the both of them simultaneously.
Education really is very important whether you carry it out in a school or by your own methods, the fact of combining it with making money to a greater or lesser extent can be very beneficial.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Education really is very important whether you carry it out in a school or by your own methods, the fact of combining it with making money to a greater or lesser extent can be very beneficial.
Definitely, I think people will always do what works best for them. schooling and make money is very much enjoyable to me.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
someone can actually go to school and simultaneously make money. You can dedicate a few years to start a business and when the business stands you can start going to school.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.468
I think this today's world doesn't require education or knowledge to make it in life. It depends with you know who in the organisations for you to get jobs and employment opportunities

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Education is always important if you want to make it in life. I think people should learn how to differentiate education and school because they are not the same thing.
You can acquire education even without School.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Education doesn't give you money. That's where they lied to us. That education would make us rich. That's the reason so many people are calling school a scam. School was meant to give you the leverage to explore opportunities to make wealth.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Education doesn't give you money. That's where they lied to us. That education would make us rich. That's the reason so many people are calling school a scam. School was meant to give you the leverage to explore opportunities to make wealth.
On the flip side, there is no way you can be able to make money if you're not educated. You need to understand that there are two types of education which is formal and informal education.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Go to school and make money. I don't downplay the importance of education. So many people can't even do this PTP just because they are not enlightened.
I do agree with you. Some people underestimate the importance of education. It is still a ticket to land a good job in the future. As for my biological parents, they claimed to be the greatest treasure that can give us.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Education is very important and necessary but what you do with it is what really matters. Some people are educated but they do not know how to apply what they have learnt to make money.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do agree with you. Some people underestimate the importance of education. It is still a ticket to land a good job in the future. As for my biological parents, they claimed to be the greatest treasure that can give us.
You spoiled the conversation when you started to talk about job. You don't need education to land a job this days. You need skills.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You spoiled the conversation when you started to talk about job. You don't need education to land a job this days. You need skills.
Acquiring skills is also part of education. You need education for you to be employed and there are so many business ventures that needs your certificate also.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Education cannot be sacrificed all in the name of making money unless you want to be a street hustler. That's because there is no money making venture that doesn't need some level of education. B

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Education cannot be sacrificed all in the name of making money unless you want to be a street hustler. That's because there is no money making venture that doesn't need some level of education. B
You are right. If we have the chance and gain education, why do we need to let it pass. Instead, we need to grab it because some students cannot afford to be like this.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
Yes, I agree with you. Acquiring skills is part of education. so everyone need education for employment and to do better even with a skill. So you can learn and work at the same time

Back