Should Packaging be Attractive?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Packaging is a material used to wrap and protect products so that the quality of the products we sell can be maintained, as well as to make it easier for customers to carry these products, besides that packaging will also make the product last longer, as a promotion or attract new customers.

In practice, packaging is also often used as branding, with a design, logo, brand color, mascot and QR code, so that customers will more easily recognize the brand and be able to differentiate it from competitors' brands.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
Sure a lot of times packaging often lure me to a product. This why the branding of a product should be very important you need to design your product attractively.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yes, packaging is an element of marketing. Through attractive packaging, you can promote your brand and product in an effective way. Short message about the benefits of your product should be displayed clearly on the packaging. I noted that nowadays, some companies made it clear that they are using environmental friendly materials in packaging. This is a good way to boost the reputation of the company.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Packaging must be attractive in order to seduce the customers and boost the sales of such products. Many sellers know the importance of packaging when they pack inferior products with good attractive packages to lure buyers. You cannot package good quality products with poor packaging.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Packaging apart from holding the products is supposed to advertise and draw the attention of a potential customer to the product. It must be visually stimulating to be able to attract a customer.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.043
The packaging is the most important aspect among the after sales services in the business. Using packaging and mostly the carrier bags that bears the brand name of the business it works wonders as far as the business promotion and marketing is concerned.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Packaging I believe should be attractive and something that catches the eye so that when consumers see it, they are curious and take a look.

I know myself I have in the past been in a store and I have missed things because the packaging is kind of dull and boring but I always seem to notice the ones that are packaged bright, eye-catching, and attractive.

It sure does play a huge part in getting sales for your product.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Packaging I believe should be attractive and something that catches the eye so that when consumers see it, they are curious and take a look.

I know myself I have in the past been in a store and I have missed things because the packaging is kind of dull and boring but I always seem to notice the ones that are packaged bright, eye-catching, and attractive.

It sure does play a huge part in getting sales for your product.
You cannot underestimate the usefulness of packaging in any kind of product because it's an avenue to attract customers.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
You cannot underestimate the usefulness of packaging in any kind of product because it's an avenue to attract customers.
It sure does, you have only got to take a look at things such as kid's toys or kid's sweets or drinks to know what will catch the eye of the target customer. Even though a lot of products that people may have to sell may not be available for kids, it still works the same with bright, and attractive packaging.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Packaging must be attractive in order to seduce the customers and boost the sales of such products. Many sellers know the importance of packaging when they pack inferior products with good attractive packages to lure buyers. You cannot package good quality products with poor packaging.
I agree with you, because I myself am often interested in buying products because of the attractive packaging, and maybe the product inside is the same or not much different from other products. So I think product packaging also greatly influences the decision to buy.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
Sure packaging is great for marketing. So with attractive packaging, you can promote your brand and product in an effective way. it will be helpful to lure customer with very attractive packaging

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
Packaging does a lot of sense. It is one way to save the products or goods. Customers read the labeling first before buying. If the labels are having font sizes too small and dull, the customers will not go on trading and may not buy at all.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
Yeah Customers get lured hy the labeling first on the product and this helps before buying for them. If the labels are having nice designs it automatically lured people to the product

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Packaging does a lot of sense. It is one way to save the products or goods. Customers read the labeling first before buying. If the labels are having font sizes too small and dull, the customers will not go on trading and may not buy at all.
The way products are packaged, determine how well it would be perceived and received. No matter how quality a product is, if it is not properly packaged, it would not be negotiated very well. This act is what the companies take into consideration when they are packaging their products.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
The way products are packaged, determine how well it would be perceived and received. No matter how quality a product is, if it is not properly packaged, it would not be negotiated very well. This act is what the companies take into consideration when they are packaging their products.
That is what the customers are doing by checking the packaging, even me, it is what I am ding before buying the items. Sometimes I disliked some packaging procedures, very dirty and font texts unreadable, it seems fishy.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
I do think it should be. How can we gain profit if the packaging is not good? It will affect the sales volume and the manner of introducing the products in the market.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
Attractive and appealing packaging is what attracts people compared to a lifeless packaging people just pass by. It requires a good designer. And what's inscribed could be utilised for many years before changing the packaging.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Packaging is one of the ways to reflect a business branding. The first purpose of packaging should be to showcase the brand of the business which helps in marketing. It should be created in a way that it catches people's attention and can be used for other things for example bag packs.

Back