Should there be age restriction in forum?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Ni I don't think so The minimum age requirement should be 13 years.. there's nothing wrong with making money online at a young age. Everyone needs money even the young ones

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I know that by law in most countries, you do have to be 13 years old to even be online and using the internet so in which case, forums should have an age limit of 13 due to that which is understandable.

I can understand why some sites may say 16+ though if they are an earning site, that is always at the forum owner's discretion as to what age limit they want on their forum.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
The thing is that provided the person is contributing positively to the forum. they shouldn't be restricted the thing is that you assess them individually and allow those that add value to the forum

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have tried to register on some paid forum website and there age requirement is 16 and above. So I was like this world has grown that even small kids are looking for ways to make money online.
So should there be age restriction?
Definitely, there should be age restrictions, benchmark of 16 years old is very okay, because some kids are not supposed to engage in adult related kind of discussion, there is time for everything, all they should be doing is solely focusing on their studies to make better grades and improve their lives.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
I agree that some kids are not supposed to engage in adult related kind of discussion but I doubt earning sites have such content so from 13 years should be it
You could even find adult related kind discussion in TikTok means some people promote content related to violence or even like what you see and it is seen by these children before being moderated means this is the sad truth.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have tried to register on some paid forum website and there age requirement is 16 and above. So I was like this world has grown that even small kids are looking for ways to make money online.
So should there be age restriction?
To an extent I do think there should be age restriction on most of the forums but when it comes to knowledge and the need for money, it has no age limit as even the younger ones might be helped on topics that are being posted and responded to in this forums and so therefore putting an age limit to it makes no sense at all to me.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
For me I think there is no need for a the age restrictions in the forums. This is because the mobile phones service providers registers all the Al phone users with their identity cards.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
For me I think there is no need for a the age restrictions in the forums. This is because the mobile phones service providers registers all the Al phone users with their identity cards.
I think you should not believe in regulations. Because even mobile phone service providers register all the AI phone users with their identity cards this is theory but in practice, a person aged more than 18 years old takes a mobile phone for his brother aged 10 years old for example, or a mother for her daughter.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I do not understand why there should be age restriction, if it is a forum open to the opinions of all and respectful nose because it should be exclusive and not allow people just for being minors.

Back