Should We Do Analysis Before Buying Stock?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Now that we have made a choice of stocks to buy/invest, should we do an analysis to evaluate and assess a stock and what its future prospects are. So stock analysis is the process of evaluating a stock based on historical data and current data and projecting the movement of the stock price, which in the end the results of this analysis will influence us to buy stocks or not.

Basically there are two basic analyzes that are often used by investors, namely fundamental analysis and technical analysis. Both are often the basis for projecting the movement of the stock price index.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
Of course you should. Don't just jump into any business without research. Best advice is: don't invest if you can't afford lose it. It is attractive read possible earnings and dream about new car and house but is nightmare lose all savings.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Of course you should. Don't just jump into any business without research. Best advice is: don't invest if you can't afford lose it. It is attractive read possible earnings and dream about new car and house but is nightmare lose all savings.
I totally agree with you, we have to do research, before we invest in any instrument, moreover stocks have a very high risk, but what if we are assisted by a Robo Advisor.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Now that we have made a choice of stocks to buy/invest, should we do an analysis to evaluate and assess a stock and what its future prospects are. So stock analysis is the process of evaluating a stock based on historical data and current data and projecting the movement of the stock price, which in the end the results of this analysis will influence us to buy stocks or not.

Basically there are two basic analyzes that are often used by investors, namely fundamental analysis and technical analysis. Both are often the basis for projecting the movement of the stock price index.
In my personal, opinion Stock Analysis is nothing but a sphosisticated con game. It's a gamble, pure and simple.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
In my personal, opinion Stock Analysis is nothing but a sphosisticated con game. It's a gamble, pure and simple.
I don't understand what you mean, what is meant by gamble, pure and simple, that is if we make our own analysis both fundamental and technical, or if we only use Robo Advisor, or even if we use both analyzes.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
It's a very crucial and the most advisable thing for the investors to do ever before buying the stocks or making any other investments. This is because it really helps to know the ins and outs of the investment type that you choose to undertake.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
I agree that it is necessary to do analyses before buying a stock. When I select which stocks to buy, I usually read the recommendations by investment experts. Other than that, I would also look into the products, the financial situation of the company as well as the company's plan for growth.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I agree that it is necessary to do analyses before buying a stock. When I select which stocks to buy, I usually read the recommendations by investment experts. Other than that, I would also look into the products, the financial situation of the company as well as the company's plan for growth.
I think before buying the stocks you should consider some important factors Concerning the investment. It's however advisable that you but y some stocks from a reputable and well established company.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You don't just go into war without making a good and strategic analysis of your enemy's strength and weaknesses and so therefore before buying any stock at all, you need to make strict and strategic analysis in order not to run into an already dying stock and be the one to take the fall for what you do not know about.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
You don't just go into war without making a good and strategic analysis of your enemy's strength and weaknesses and so therefore before buying any stock at all, you need to make strict and strategic analysis in order not to run into an already dying stock and be the one to take the fall for what you do not know about.
I agree with you, we have to do various evaluations starting from reading the prospectus, fundamental and technical analysis, before buying stocks. because evaluation and analysis will show the direction of the shares and the company's financial condition, especially to make a profit, so that the shares we will buy will certainly be profitable.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
A lot of people do this one mistake while investing in the stock market, they invest in the stocks. You should never invest in stocks, instead invest in the company. INvest in sustainable business.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
A lot of people do this one mistake while investing in the stock market, they invest in the stocks. You should never invest in stocks, instead invest in the company. INvest in sustainable business.
Do you mean we have to build a company instead of just investing in stocks. Doesn't it mean that as shareholders we own the company so that we will get a share of profits or dividends.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
Do you mean we have to build a company instead of just investing in stocks. Doesn't it mean that as shareholders we own the company so that we will get a share of profits or dividends.
Well, people analyze stocks to invest. THis is an investing mistake. Instead of l;ooking into stock price hoistory, you need to check the company (whose stocks you are trying to buy). You will have to check financials of the company in order to determine whether the stocks of that company can be profitable or not.

Back