Should workers be faithful to a single company

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I do not think that a worker should blindly work for a company and never consider better options as this would lead to many problems and a person may not be able to grow the career.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
If the salary isn't enough, the employee may find another means to earn, however, there are companies and even schools that disallow an employee to do moonlighting
, as long as the sideline is not the same as the actual work, I believe, it is not disloyalty or unfaithfulness.
I agree with you. There are some companies do not allow them to work with the same field as much as possible. For me, it is not a good thing. They are just unreasonable with this matter. If they really know how to take good care of their employees, it would not come to the matter of resigning.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I agree with you. There are some companies do not allow them to work with the same field as much as possible. For me, it is not a good thing. They are just unreasonable with this matter. If they really know how to take good care of their employees, it would not come to the matter of resigning.

There are many companies that overburden their workers with a lots of work. They may need to deal with many things at a single time. They also do not receive a much higher salary for that either.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is true
They need to be faithful to their company because it will help the company to grow
The truth is that it will be very hard for you to find faithful workers. a lot of people are always looking for opportunities and they will leave your business if they find a better-paying job. That is how it works.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The truth is that it will be very hard for you to find faithful workers. a lot of people are always looking for opportunities and they will leave your business if they find a better-paying job. That is how it works.
That is true
A lot of people are looking for more opportunities of making money so it may be very hard to see a worker that will stay faithful to one company

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is true
A lot of people are looking for more opportunities of making money so it may be very hard to see a worker that will stay faithful to one company
Yeah, if you are very serious in changing your financial status I don't think it makes sense for you to be faithful to a single company. It is always important to look for opportunities.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yeah, if you are very serious in changing your financial status I don't think it makes sense for you to be faithful to a single company. It is always important to look for opportunities.
The only time you can be faithful to a company is when they are paying you a decent amount of money that is enough for you and you can also save from it

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I do not think so. When I was working to an office-based company before, I still have online jobs to earn extra cash. In my view, it is best to work online as a freelancer because you can have lots of opportunties.

Even companies are not faithful to their workers which is why it is not advisable for you to also be faithful to them because if anything happens to you tomorrow, they will replace you immediately without thinking twice.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Even companies are not faithful to their workers which is why it is not advisable for you to also be faithful to them because if anything happens to you tomorrow, they will replace you immediately without thinking twice.
This is why it is always advisable to have more than one option so that if one does not work for you the other one will work for you

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only time you can be faithful to a company is when they are paying you a decent amount of money that is enough for you and you can also save from it
Yes, if they are paying you reasonable amount of money and you are okay with it then being faithful to the company is the right thing to do. But there are people who cannot even do that because they always want the best.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I think this would be the benefit for the employers. I think the employers must give the workers some motivation incentives for them to remain in the same work places.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
As long as the company pays them well, fulfills their rights and obligations, there is nothing wrong with employees be faithful to one company. Can while opening your own business for a side job.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I don't advise anyone to mortgage his financial standing just because of employee loyalty. The only establishment you should be loyal to is your business. Even that one self, you even get to create more than one stream.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't advise anyone to mortgage his financial standing just because of employee loyalty. The only establishment you should be loyal to is your business. Even that one self, you even get to create more than one stream.
Probably, people are always trying as much as possible to seek opportunities every where. So anyone that have such mindset will never be faithful to a particular company or business venture.

Back