Should you depend only on GPT platforms?

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think if one shouldn't earn well on gpt sites, one should add other sources of income just to augment all his daily needs. Though there are other people especially those we can found on Youtube saying they are earning well on gpt sites, I think they master already the art of investing their money so that's the reason why they are earning well there.
Post automatically merged:

No, I am not. I have an active job at the university as a university lecturer. I am only doing activities on RIF and on SCF. I also found a Poetry site where I submit my poems paid at $50 per poem.
Wow really? care to share the name of the site? ;)

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I think if one shouldn't earn well on gpt sites, one should add other sources of income just to augment all his daily needs. Though there are other people especially those we can found on Youtube saying they are earning well on gpt sites, I think they master already the art of investing their money so that's the reason why they are earning well there.
Post automatically merged:

Wow really? care to share the name of the site? ;)
Hi? Long time no hear from you. I am writing and submitting poems to Poetry London. We're going to submit 5 poems a. month at $50 each poem. The other site Poetry Nation, I joined the international poetry contest. Your may also post your poems there but there's no pay.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
There is nothing wrong with that as long as you are able to earn well from GPT websites and I would have done the same if I can earn from surveys

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.275
Yes, avoid putting all your eggs in one basket. Try to find alternative ways to make money online because GPT sites will not make you rich. You can work as an online freelancer, sell items online, invest in stocks, and so on.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Joining a GPT site doesn't guarantee good earnings. It's better to have it as your side hustle but not your survival. Find a better site that guarantees survival and have a chance for you to save a little for future capital.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
Joining a GPT site doesn't guarantee good earnings. It's better to have it as your side hustle but not your survival. Find a better site that guarantees survival and have a chance for you to save a little for future capital.
Thou you can make good amount of money with gpt website but my advice is you need to learn a skill like blogging and marketing they may help improve your earning potential

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
There's no need for me to do that. I have my own milk tea business, good job with good salary and passive income. I'm only posting RIF and DBucks to have to stress our.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
No matter how much I am earning on a get paid to site or any other site at all, I will never rely on just that site. If anything goes wrong or the site stops paying, it means I would be stranded.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
If you want to maximize your income, you will have to use multiple websites and have to do a lot of things. GPT sites and PTP sites let you earn very negligible amount.

Back