Should you only advertise to your Target market?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.583
I think my answer should be No. I think the advertising strategy chosen by the businessmen should be vast enough to reach a wider range of all walks of people in life.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
It really depends on your budget and what you can afford when it comes to advertising and marketing your business or product. If you have money that you can use to reach more than your target audience then I would go for it, you never know how many people you could bring to your business who you would not have reached otherwise.

Of course, sometimes people don't have the money to be able to reach anymore than just their target audience and that is where you should stick with your target audience only at least until you have the funds to try and reach more than your target audience.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Even though when advertising we have determined target audiences that are appropriate and relevant to the products we offer, in practice the advertisements that we publish can be seen by everyone, but more are seen by the target market we are aiming for.

Phantasm

Complete Stranger
May 15, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is always better to advertise to your target market . Advertising to your target market can bring leads to you advertisement or website. So I'd prefer advertising to my target market

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
You should since you will get there most conversions. If you don't have your campaign is not successful. General AD campaigns have worst result in conversions and targeted have best result.

Back