Should your staffs be friendly with your competition

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.393
I believe every business out there have a competition or a rival, when it comes to your staffs and their personal lives, do you think it is proper for your staffs to have any from of relationship with your rival company? I would like to hear your thoughts on this aspect.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
I believe every business out there have a competition or a rival, when it comes to your staffs and their personal lives, do you think it is proper for your staffs to have any from of relationship with your rival company? I would like to hear your thoughts on this aspect.
I think the rival should not go beyond about the business. I think they should be friendly with other competitors

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.210
I do think that some people do this. They are so busy comparing themselves to others. For me, I never compete with others but to myself only.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.905
For me I wouldn't accept my staffs to have any friendship neither should they have any relationship of any kind with my business rivals.
I fear that my staffs would be hired by them for better payments

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.370
Raw Dex
$0.008
I don't think any owners can stop their staff to make friends with rival companies. The owner cannot control the personal life of his/her employees. What matter most is the staff has the integrity of not telling company secrets to friends working in the rival companies.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not recommended for staff to be overly friendly with competitors. It may give the impression that your company is not taking the competition seriously, and it can create the potential for conflicts of interest. It is best to maintain a professional relationship with competitors, and to respect their space and privacy.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
It is not recommended, as it can lead to the spillage of business secrets. Sometimes it's not even intentionally, but it's not everyone that has good intentions towards others.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't want to interfere someone's choice because their personal life is different from my business life.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

We must try to understand that our staff are part of our company for some reasons only. If they get benefited by some other company, then they will join that company, even if the company is our rival.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My personal life doesn't have to matter to my employer. I have the liberty to choose the people I keep as friends.

I once applied for a job and the employer told me that I do not need to make friends at the workplace. Excuse me! This is quite strange! Almost all the people have the right to make some great friends, don't they?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.000
No, your staff should also treat your competitor as enemy and try to do better so that they can help you establish a better platform.

Back