Showing love to an enemy

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You see, I don't care when someone hurts me. I always forgive and forget everything that was done to me in the past. I don't feel hatred towards anyone, not even towards what many define as the "worst enemy".​

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Indeed. This provided after all, people don't take too much advantage of me, and of all those other people who use the principle of forgiveness. As if to say, at least the others kindly learn to leave me alone.
Sure you would be left alone as your mind is free towards everyone

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
I think it's actually the right thing to do, when you show love to an enemy. You paying them back with evil is more like you bringing yourself down to their level. Be the better person and show love.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure you would be left alone as your mind is free towards everyone
Yes, you must know that at the age of 48, I have only ONE friend outside my family. I'm not married and have no intention of it. I live with my parents and brother. Obviously there are some problems at home as usual, but at least the people I interact with are decidedly few. With the people I knew in the past who took advantage of me, I ended peacefully and now I have the idea to keep my way, not looking for other people in my life

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Yes, you must know that at the age of 48, I have only ONE friend outside my family. I'm not married and have no intention of it. I live with my parents and brother. Obviously there are some problems at home as usual, but at least the people I interact with are decidedly few. With the people I knew in the past who took advantage of me, I ended peacefully and now I have the idea to keep my way, not looking for other people in my life
You are not wrong at all. Anything to give you peace is all you need at this time

Back