SIMPLE THINGS TO INVEST IN

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are some simple things we should invest in while waiting for the big money to come so we can invest in something big;

1. Health and Wellness: Prioritize investments in your physical and mental well-being, such as a gym membership, wellness apps, or relaxation activities. This is the number one thing you should invest on because your health matters alot and will be to see your progress.
  2. Technology and Gadgets: Invest in tools that enhance your productivity, like a good laptop, smartphone, or software that streamlines your work.
  3. Quality Time with Loved Ones: Invest in experiences with family and friends, like travel, outings, or creating meaningful memories together. You can also invest on Car Parts, books, etc

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I agree that the top priority is to invest in our physical health and mental well being. We need to spend time doing exercise and take a balanced diet. We should also invest in educating ourselves. Keep updated on the new technology. Spending quality time with family close friends is also important.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are some simple things we should invest in while waiting for the big money to come so we can invest in something big;

1. Health and Wellness: Prioritize investments in your physical and mental well-being, such as a gym membership, wellness apps, or relaxation activities. This is the number one thing you should invest on because your health matters alot and will be to see your progress.
  2. Technology and Gadgets: Invest in tools that enhance your productivity, like a good laptop, smartphone, or software that streamlines your work.
  3. Quality Time with Loved Ones: Invest in experiences with family and friends, like travel, outings, or creating meaningful memories together. You can also invest on Car Parts, books, etc
Car parts is actually a very nice idea. I am not investing in it at the moment and I don't think I will be doing it but it is a good business for anyone who is interested in such

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investment, INESTMENT, INVESTMENT is the word the wise uses daily and of course it is in their daily vocabulary. If you know this you will live longer on earth. Please Invest.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Investment, INESTMENT, INVESTMENT is the word the wise uses daily and of course it is in their daily vocabulary. If you know this you will live longer on earth. Please Invest.
You are right
We invest because of the future. Even if someone does not live long to enjoy what he has worked for, at least, he or she will be able to pass it on to his or her kids.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
Some time back someone told me investing in water is also a good investment. Water is one thing we use on a daily basis, so the level of risk is on the low side.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Some time back someone told me investing in water is also a good investment. Water is one thing we use on a daily basis, so the level of risk is on the low side.
If you want to invest on water then you need to consider some certain factor,one is the location and how the water is been use over there,water business moved during the dry season if it is raining season you won't get much out of there

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I like the 3rd type of investment which is to invest our time with our family and loved ones. It is very important to have a good bond with our family to make it stronger A family that stays together lasts forever.

Back