Sites that paid in crypto currency

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.000
Least did I expect that I would be earning in crypto currency when Sites that pay in crypto currency came my way. Suffice it to say I knew nothing about crypto and even today I hardly know what it is but I have earned quite a bit of Bit Coin Cash. The Sites that paid me BCH were noise cash, read cash and BMF. While noise cash and read cash had to close shop BMF still exists but not as vibrant as it was previously

I suppose most Sites have reduced their activity to a large extent.

What Sites have paid you in crypto currency?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.068
Beer Money Forum paid me with cryptocurrency. It is one of my favorite forum websites. I have been paid more than three times. I have been a member for a long time, but it was only recently that I became active, which I kind of regret.

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.000
Least did I expect that I would be earning in crypto currency when Sites that pay in crypto currency came my way. Suffice it to say I knew nothing about crypto and even today I hardly know what it is but I have earned quite a bit of Bit Coin Cash. The Sites that paid me BCH were noise cash, read cash and BMF. While noise cash and read cash had to close shop BMF still exists but not as vibrant as it was previously

Tikmining payed me once
What currency was that and did you find it difficult to convert to fiat currency? I had that issue and for that I requested one nephew to open a bch wallet so that he could help convert it
Post automatically merged:

Beer Money Forum paid me with cryptocurrency. It is one of my favorite forum websites. I have been paid more than three times. I have been a member for a long time, but it was only recently that I became active, which I kind of regret.
BMF paid me several times. I am there since 2016 when they had just started their Site. They were also on The Forum Wheel which they later discontinued They have reduced writing opportunities to a great extent now

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888

Read and noise cash where my two favorite back then, i earned a lot from there and there where the first sites i came across back then even before i came to know about forums. I usually got paid in BCH

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.763
I am personally not a fun of the Crypto currency. I selectively choose the earning websites that pay through the PayPal which I am conveniently to use for that matter.

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.000
Read and noise cash where my two favorite back then, i earned a lot from there and there where the first sites i came across back then even before i came to know about forums. I usually got paid in BCH
I too got paid in BCH and it is a pity both those Sites closed down. I did not do much on read cash but I was the privileged one to receive free - I forget what that was called. Do you remember? 😧

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
I too got paid in BCH and it is a pity both those Sites closed down. I did not do much on read cash but I was the privileged one to receive free - I forget what that was called. Do you remember? 😧
Lol its been long i can't remember that as well. For me i was more active on read.cash more than noise. I think i worked on noise cash for just a month or there about that's all. It was a fun experience though.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Most of the faucets are paying in cryptocurrency, and some of the writing sites like Publish0x are also only paying in cryptocurrency. In some countries, government is hiring fake online experts, and the taxes on crypto are very high.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.780
All faucet sites pay in crypto. If you can get refferals you job is later find good sites and your refferals will earn money for you from commision. Often commision goes around 20%.

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think all websites should adopt cryptocurrency as their payment method that's if they really want members from all part of the world because sincerely speaking not all payment methods are available for everyone.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.780
PublishOX pay in crypto for articles. They even have their token. I am not 100% sure how sites work, something with donations, but here is big about it and on Forumcoin. Just use search bar.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
PublishOX pay in crypto for articles. They even have their token. I am not 100% sure how sites work, something with donations, but here is big about it and on Forumcoin. Just use search bar.
Wow, never really heard about this site before though. Since they pay with crypto i am guessing they allow worldwide registration? And is it a site for just professional writers or can anyone join?

Back