Sites to write articles and get paid

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
Wow, for a site to pay that amount amount i am very sure they would not make it easy, they would definitely be some strict rules you need to follow before you can earn.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
Wow, for a site to pay that amount amount i am very sure they would not make it easy, they would definitely be some strict rules you need to follow before you can earn.
You said it right. If they do pay higher than we expected, they do expect higher standard in writing with them. I had seen some sites like this and it is quite stricter when it comes to writing certain manuscripts.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.133
I am not aware of any such website and this is the first time I am hearing about these websites but I am yet to start writing articles and earn money from it

nela13

Complete Stranger
Apr 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hubpages is the only writing sites that are economical independent to run an article writing site. Hubpages is properly organized and are making thousands of dollars through Amazon affliate network.
I am a member of Hubpages but I never earned from my articles, it takes me one month to earn 2 or 3 cents, too too low. I don't know if I did something wrong because some of my articles got featured in their pages but that didn't mean more earnings.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
I am not aware of any such website and this is the first time I am hearing about these websites but I am yet to start writing articles and earn money from it
It does exist. I am not sure if I had tried to work on Triond, Virily, etc. They do have this kind of earning platform. I must say that it is not worth to work on them because it is hard to earn with them.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You said it right. If they do pay higher than we expected, they do expect higher standard in writing with them. I had seen some sites like this and it is quite stricter when it comes to writing certain manuscripts.
This is why I always find it hard to work on platforms like this because I have a feeling that I may not get picked

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.133
It does exist. I am not sure if I had tried to work on Triond, Virily, etc. They do have this kind of earning platform. I must say that it is not worth to work on them because it is hard to earn with them.
I heard about Triond and was part of virily from a long time and till now haven't been able to get paid even once and now I'm nearing the payout but the website have stopped paying from years so not sure what to do now

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Honestly speaking l am not much into writing. However I have never worked with any of the mentioned sites above. I think those sites are for the professional writers or authors

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
I heard about Triond and was part of virily from a long time and till now haven't been able to get paid even once and now I'm nearing the payout but the website have stopped paying from years so not sure what to do now
Honestly, I have only had one payment from Virily. For Triond, I never had any payments here despite bombarding it with my articles. The sad part is I was not able to retrieve my write-ups there. I stop working on Virily because it is not worth it.
Post automatically merged:

This is why I always find it hard to work on platforms like this because I have a feeling that I may not get picked
I did pass the requirements of some of these writing sites. Unfortunately, I cannot sustain working with them due to time constraints. I am doing other things that can earn money regularly.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Clearvoice, Hubpages are some of the websites in which you can write in and make some good amount of money. You really need time and patience on those platforms to succeed.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
Clearvoice, Hubpages are some of the websites in which you can write in and make some good amount of money. You really need time and patience on those platforms to succeed.
It is my first time to hear about the Clearvoice. Speaking of Hubpages, I only submitted one article here. Time is not enough for me to write some compositions to be shared on this site. I am blaming the spread of coronavirus.

Back