Skills to employ for starting a school business

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.051
Raw Dex
$0.029
What skills would you need for starting a business.. Effective communication skills, be creative, Have technological skills and be computer literate.

Add yours

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.318
Am pretty sure you would definitely need marketing skills as well. Your marketing skills is what would actually help you attract your desired customer.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you talking about school business or general business. Whichever you mean. I don't think you really need a skill other than learning about the business first.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm talking for all. You need to learn about the skill. You're right
Ok. Yes it is necessary to learn about the business before we start. But it is not necessary. Like Henry Ford the founder of Ford motors said that he did nit need to know about the business but to employ those that know of it.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.975
I think one must have gotten some teaching skills from a recognised institution
They must have creative skills
They must have innovative skills
They must have leadership skills among others

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Skills to employ for starting a school business include financial management, marketing, problem-solving, organizational management, communication and leadership. You should also have an understanding of the education system, laws, regulations and best practices in your local area. It's also important to have a strong business plan and marketing strategy to help you reach your goals.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What skills would you need for starting a business.. Effective communication skills, be creative, Have technological skills and be computer literate.

Add yours

I think that there are many people who run many schools but they do not necessarily have any kind of experience. They simply have to manage things and make sure that they hire the best teachers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Skills to employ for starting a school business include financial management, marketing, problem-solving, organizational management, communication and leadership. You should also have an understanding of the education system, laws, regulations and best practices in your local area. It's also important to have a strong business plan and marketing strategy to help you reach your goals.
And the person should be familiar with how to run school activities and also how to manage a school itself because managing a business is different from managing a school simply because it deals with people. I mean parents teachers and the owner of the schools

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.051
Raw Dex
$0.029
I think that there are many people who run many schools but they do not necessarily have any kind of experience. They simply have to manage things and make sure that they hire the best teachers.
That's a good one it is good to employ good skilful hands for one business so that the business can be run smoothly.

Back