Small Business Ideas You Can Start with a small capital

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
I do not know of you also have like this in your country selling homemade beverages, fruit and vendor business, meat shop, plant shop, beauty products reselling and. These are the small businesses in my country one may start to manage with a starting capital of P500 pesos to P 15, 000 pesos. For the beverage fruit, you can manage this. You just need the fruits you will want like mango, pineapple, oranges, or grapes. Choose the right location. If you are working, you can hire your sibling to manage this business.

About the meat shop, decide where to display your meat, but I see people mostly sell in the public market. You can sell online. You need only capital that you can afford. Buy some kilos of meat like beef or pork and do retail selling, this way, you can profit more. You may opt to sell online or only offline. The next business that requires a small capital is a plant shop. If you love pants, you may start this business. What to do, is buy plants that are newly planted for they are cheaper. Then let those plants multiply by planting the seeds in different pots. It is so simple. My sister was able to earn 45,000 in two months for plants selling online.

For beauty products reselling, you can resell those banded products, just find the right place where to display your products. Many are looking for the products they used to buy in the past but because of the pandemic, they cannot find their locations. So if you have access, you may in bulk, an amount you can reach and resell them. Many are doing it in my place the price is somewhat higher, but those fanatics never hesitate to buy. With a budget of ₱5,000( $ 100), you can start reselling products from more popular brands like Skin Magical, Human Heart Nature, Avon, and Ryx Skincerity. This is one of the easiest businesses you can start with ₱50,000 or less at home.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I do not know of you also have like this in your country selling homemade beverages, fruit and vendor business, meat shop, plant shop, beauty products reselling and. These are the small businesses in my country one may start to manage with a starting capital of P500 pesos to P 15, 000 pesos. For the beverage fruit, you can manage this. You just need the fruits you will want like mango, pineapple, oranges, or grapes. Choose the right location. If you are working, you can hire your sibling to manage this business.

About the meat shop, decide where to display your meat, but I see people mostly sell in the public market. You can sell online. You need only capital that you can afford. Buy some kilos of meat like beef or pork and do retail selling, this way, you can profit more. You may opt to sell online or only offline. The next business that requires a small capital is a plant shop. If you love pants, you may start this business. What to do, is buy plants that are newly planted for they are cheaper. Then let those plants multiply by planting the seeds in different pots. It is so simple. My sister was able to earn 45,000 in two months for plants selling online.

For beauty products reselling, you can resell those banded products, just find the right place where to display your products. Many are looking for the products they used to buy in the past but because of the pandemic, they cannot find their locations. So if you have access, you may in bulk, an amount you can reach and resell them. Many are doing it in my place the price is somewhat higher, but those fanatics never hesitate to buy. With a budget of ₱5,000( $ 100), you can start reselling products from more popular brands like Skin Magical, Human Heart Nature, Avon, and Ryx Skincerity. This is one of the easiest businesses you can start with ₱50,000 or less at home.
Fruit selling is truly good and lucrative. You can make so much money from it. Some people also engage in online business

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Fruit selling is truly good and lucrative. You can make so much money from it. Some people also engage in online business
You try it, start a small business this year. It does not require a big capital. All you have to do is inquire about the prices of fruits and then you may sell them on your door if your house is near the road or populous

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
There are lots of business you can startup with little Capital. Starting an indoor kitchen requires a little amount of money to start up, after all you do not need to buy new equipments, you can simply make use of the things form home.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You try it, start a small business this year. It does not require a big capital. All you have to do is inquire about the prices of fruits and then you may sell them on your door if your house is near the road or populous
Exactly
You will go to the market to make enquiries and ask them how you can go about taking care of those fruits

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
There are many ways to earn through small business. What is needed is the action to be done. What we think is best for our pocket must be acted on sooner. I told my sister to sell cooked food outside home,

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
In my place, I noted that there are small stalls selling freshly squeezed fruit juices such as watermelon juice, orange juice, pineapple juice. Their stalls are small but are at a busy location. Many people love to drink freshly squeezed fruit juices. They are making good money.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.748
I am thinking to study how to make coffee with designs and milk tea in TESDA soon. A small capital if I will conduct trainings once obtained a certificate of barista.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One business you can start with a small capital is car wash business. At the very basic level, you just need water and some few washing tools and open space to start up.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
There are many small business those which required very low capital like small general Store. A store which contains all general items it required very low space but it run smoothly.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many small business those which required very low capital like small general Store. A store which contains all general items it required very low space but it run smoothly.
In my country, with an equivalent of $200, you can easily start this business. If it involves foodstuffs, the profit margin is higher.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It's actually very easy for you to start smartphone accessories selling business. It doesn't require a lot of capital to start the business unless getting a shop.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.038
There are a lot of small businesses you can start even shoe selling is truly good and lucrative. You can make so much money from it. you just have to buy nice designs

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
I am thinking to study how to make coffee with designs and milk tea in TESDA soon. A small capital if I will conduct trainings once obtained a certificate of barista.
You can apply for franchising with a capital of 15,000 you can already have a milk tea business. That was what I did, try to see the requirements on the web. In fact, there are telephone numbers added and they are situated in Manila.

Back