Small-town business ideas

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
You are right. It was like today. There are some sellers who are rude, too. I was buying the milk of our twins and the seller is side commenting when talking to her. So, I gave a one full blow of sarcastic statement.:oops:
A big round of applause. I'm so favorable when a rude seller is confronted. That person needs to know that not all can have a long tolerance of a toxic attitude. It's better to strike tight away.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
A big round of applause. I'm so favorable when a rude seller is confronted. That person needs to know that not all can have a long tolerance of a toxic attitude. It's better to strike tight away.
It is also my practice to call the manager if his or her sellers are rude. I will not to talk to this seller. It is best for the manager to deal with him or her after giving my formal complaints.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are living in a small town, it does not mean that you cannot build your own business. In fact, the businesses that are recommended here for small towns could also be sold in the city for those whose capital is small, you may venture into these businesses. The following are businesses for people living in a small town.
  1. Restaurants.
  2. Hybrid bar/coffee shop
  3. Liquor store
  4. Handyman or Contractor
  5. Automotive repairs
  6. Home cleaning
  7. IT and computer services
  8. Pet store, grooming, and boarding.
Despite living in a small town, we could still think of the possibility to improve our lives by choosing any of these mentioned here. For me, I prefer pet stores and grooming. What about you?
The bigness of the place you are living doesn't matter when you are deciding the kind of business you are to do. Look at the area you are, identify the peculiar problems people living there are having but no solution. Find a way you could provide solution to that problem. Voila!, you are into business already.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.830
Small towns often can offer fast solving paper work or give you discount for paying electricity or water. Some new companys use those privilages for year or two and then go into another small town.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I also disagree on that statement that the customers are always right. What if they damaged the goods and do not pay? City or rural the attitudes of the people are the same. There are rude and not.
Seriously I am also among the person that are not in support of that statement that customers are always right because it gives them the mindset that they should misbehave all the time because they want to buy a product.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.539
Raw Dex
$0.001
Seriously I am also among the person that are not in support of that statement that customers are always right because it gives them the mindset that they should misbehave all the time because they want to buy a product.
In reality customers are always right because it's a business slogan that are used to attract customers.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
That's right customers are sometimes rude and disrespectful to people in the business center. They're thinking they're always right. They can be sued for having bad manners.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
In a small town business it's good to operate cooked food business near high schools for students could eat snacks and lunches. School canteens are always overcrowded and young people like to dine outside the school campus.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
Everyone needs foodstuffs whether in big or small towns that's the truth So the business of selling food stuffs in a small town will be highly lucrative and profitable to all

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right customers are sometimes rude and disrespectful to people in the business center. They're thinking they're always right. They can be sued for having bad manners.

Customer is king, this theory really happened in my country. When I worked in a restaurant there was a customer who was buying but screaming from inside the car. They don't want to go down for a moment, even though the restaurant doesn't serve drive thru.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
Customer is king, this theory really happened in my country. When I worked in a restaurant there was a customer who was buying but screaming from inside the car. They don't want to go down for a moment, even though the restaurant doesn't serve drive thru.
What a rude customer why didn't any of them got our to order? They are toxic customers and perhaps they're customers so no choice but to swallow your pride. They may act violently. We're they served?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What a rude customer why didn't any of them got our to order? They are toxic customers and perhaps they're customers so no choice but to swallow your pride. They may act violently. We're they served?

Yes, that's the truth. Because I'm just an employee, I have no other choice but to be patient and keep serving them. I have to leave the restaurant just to ask what they want to order. And I went back and forth to place orders and take payments and give change. They are really toxic buyers, if it's my own business I just let them. LOL

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
Yes, that's the truth. Because I'm just an employee, I have no other choice but to be patient and keep serving them. I have to leave the restaurant just to ask what they want to order. And I went back and forth to place orders and take payments and give change. They are really toxic buyers, if it's my own business I just let them. LOL
How nice to fight back but it's business and those toxic customers might spread bad reputation to your employer and your attention might be called by the management.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How nice to fight back but it's business and those toxic customers might spread bad reputation to your employer and your attention might be called by the management.

Yes, that's why I had no other choice but to be patient with them, otherwise I would be dishonorably fired. LOL For my own business, I'm my own boss, if I find toxic customers, I'll just let them be.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is also my practice to call the manager if his or her sellers are rude. I will not to talk to this seller. It is best for the manager to deal with him or her after giving my formal complaints.
It's why making sure to train your sales persons very well because how good they are determines how good they will sell.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
It's why making sure to train your sales persons very well because how good they are determines how good they will sell.
You are so right. Calling the attention of the manager will know what to do with his or her subordinates. I am sure that it is the best course of action in dealing with these rude sellers.

Back