Small-town business ideas

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Yes, that's why I had no other choice but to be patient with them, otherwise I would be dishonorably fired. LOL For my own business, I'm my own boss, if I find toxic customers, I'll just let them be.
That was the right move to let those toxic customers admire you. I'm feeling they will emulate your persevered actions. The next time they order they will surely come out from their wheelchair lol.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.450
Raw Dex
$0.008
Indeed, there can be many business opportunities even in a small town. For me, if I have enough capital, I would like to open a cafe offering breakfast, light meals and drinks.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Indeed, there can be many business opportunities even in a small town. For me, if I have enough capital, I would like to open a cafe offering breakfast, light meals and drinks.
That is a very potential business. I m hoping you can make it happen. It's also good to feel if having a business of our own. There is always money. We can also save.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
That was the right move to let those toxic customers admire you. I'm feeling they will emulate your persevered actions. The next time they order they will surely come out from their wheelchair lol.
It is inevitable not to notice them. For me, if their actions are not acceptable, I will not allow them to pull me down. It is best to be fair at all times. We need to be considerate as much as possible.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
@Shavkat there are customers who lack considerations. They treat the workers as their slaves. How nice to strike back at them to give them a lifetime lesson they won't forget. They're toxic people.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
You are so right. Calling the attention of the manager will know what to do with his or her subordinates. I am sure that it is the best course of action in dealing with these rude sellers.

The sales department is one of the most crucial departments in any business because they are the ones that actually bringing in the money into the company.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
The sales department is one of the most crucial departments in any business because they are the ones that actually bringing in the money into the company.
You are so right. I do hope that they need to keep on checking or even monitoring their subordinates in sales deparment. I had seen some who play while working without the supervision of their supervisors or managers.

Back