Snowflakes

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not sure if I missed this someplace or not but what are the snowflakes all about on our accounts? I seen I have 78 of them and was just wondering if they are used for anything

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not sure if I missed this someplace or not but what are the snowflakes all about on our accounts? I seen I have 78 of them and was just wondering if they are used for anything
I also have more than 500 and how I wish it can be converted to RIF. They give snowflakes every 15 posts and they also give if you post a high quality post.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$1.240
Raw Dex
$0.040
Since relcap23 didn't give you an actual response that was useful in telling you what you wanted to know, I'll tell you.

As I've mentioned in a topic recently, it is used to allow you to participate in forum events, as it is a currency for specific events that happen on the forum from time to time, like when we had a valentines day event. It essentially lets you participate in things here, that have specific requirements to participating in.

Back