Solar technology would save cost for businesses.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Power is a necessary factor for most businesses. And the cost of powering a business is high. Solar System can provide an alternative system to power business at a low cost. What do you think?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Actually, I was planning to have some be installed in my place. However, I cannot find the right products and brands for this idea. I am not that confident to have some from the e-commerce platforms in my country. One of these days, I will go around my city to find some legit ones.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I saw a mini solar system at a friend's house and it could power some basic appliances. For someone that ks working online, it is essential that I have steady power. I am going to buy and install it in my house.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Power is a necessary factor for most businesses. And the cost of powering a business is high. Solar System can provide an alternative system to power business at a low cost. What do you think?
Initially, generators are company's go to when it comes to having power at the job centre but now the use of solar panels is the best way.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I saw a mini solar system at a friend's house and it could power some basic appliances. For someone that ks working online, it is essential that I have steady power. I am going to buy and install it in my house.
It is a good idea to buy some mini-solar system. I am sure they will be so handy if there is power outage in your city. Or, if you want to decrease the electricty bill at home. Currently, I am planning to have some, too.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
And if you look at it, it is not that expensive relative to the number of years it will serve. I believe with NGN300,000, one can get a good mini solar system set up for him.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Solar energy produces clean energy but the initial installation is outrageously costly when compared with commercial energy costs. In my country, it is still expensive and is not for average citizens. But I believe in the near future,it will be less costly at least average people can afford it.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
You are very right on this ,Solar System can provide an alternative system to power business at a low cost.The truth is that Power is a necessary factor for most businesses. .

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Solar technology may not be sustainable for businesses. It is actually a good alternative to normal electricity but it will not be sustainable.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Solar technology may not be sustainable for businesses. It is actually a good alternative to normal electricity but it will not be sustainable.
How do you mean it would not be sustainable? I have seen large manufacturing companies that are powered by solar systems. I have also seen farms being powered by solar devices.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How do you mean it would not be sustainable? I have seen large manufacturing companies that are powered by solar systems. I have also seen farms being powered by solar devices.
I have seen someone who invested a lot of money in solar energy for his home and it was not really sustainable. He works online full-time and he complained of it not being sustainable.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I have seen someone who invested a lot of money in solar energy for his home and it was not really sustainable. He works online full-time and he complained of it not being sustainable.
That's why you need to do proper research before you buy anything. I am assuring you that it has to do with the materials used to install the system. There are premium materials but those technicians would rarely use those ones because it is expensive.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's why you need to do proper research before you buy anything. I am assuring you that it has to do with the materials used to install the system. There are premium materials but those technicians would rarely use those ones because it is expensive.
the person I am talking about makes full-time income online and he is very knowledgeable. He spent over $1000 to install it and I think it is original.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is a good idea to buy some mini-solar system. I am sure they will be so handy if there is power outage in your city. Or, if you want to decrease the electricty bill at home. Currently, I am planning to have some, too.

The high cost of running generators today in my country as a result of the expensive nature of fuel or petrol, will always tell you that you have to make use of solar energy.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Solar technology is a very good alternative but in my opinion it is not sustainable. You can be using it with electricity to save cost instead of solely depending on it.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Can you explain to us why it is not sustainable? That's because I have seen people use solely solar in their production plants. And I heard they are DC versions of everything nowadays including water pump.
Solar technology is a very good alternative but in my opinion it is not sustainable. You can be using it with electricity to save cost instead of solely depending on it.

Back