Solar technology would save cost for businesses.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Can you explain to us why it is not sustainable? That's because I have seen people use solely solar in their production plants. And I heard they are DC versions of everything nowadays including water pump.
I'm not saying that from a practical standpoint. If it was a sustainable so many countries would have consider using solar to generate electricity full time. Now, the major reason I said it is not sustainable is because if there is no sun you're not going to generate electricity. On rainy seasons in this part of the world, you may stay days without electricity.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
People are gradually seeing the value and use for solar energy. With time i believe the use of solar energy would definitely take over. It does not produce waste and it is less expensive to run.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Switching to solar energy can help businesses to reduce their energy bills and save money in the long term but solar energy systems have a high upfront cost, but the savings generated by the system over its lifespan can be significant

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
Switching to solar energy can help businesses to reduce their energy bills and save money in the long term but solar energy systems have a high upfront cost, but the savings generated by the system over its lifespan can be significant
The use of solar energy can be very beneficial most especially in countries where there is epileptic power supply.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People are gradually seeing the value and use for solar energy. With time i believe the use of solar energy would definitely take over. It does not produce waste and it is less expensive to run.
Solar technology is good but it cannot be a hundred percent depended on. The reason is because it is not sustainable in the sense that it depends on the sun to operate.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Solar technology is good but it cannot be a hundred percent depended on. The reason is because it is not sustainable in the sense that it depends on the sun to operate.
So can the sun be scarce? As far as the day breaks, your solar system is working. Just that it would not run optimally on rainy days.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So can the sun be scarce? As far as the day breaks, your solar system is working. Just that it would not run optimally on rainy days.
That is why I said it is not sustainable. You don't expect the sun to shine all the time because there are days that may be rainy. So it should be an alternative.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
It is true that solar technology will save cost for business because you don't need to spend on fuelling the electric generator.
I do think it is a good idea to install solar machines, lights, etc. It will surely decrease the costs in a particular company. Moreover, it is a trend that we can do this.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes solar system is now what most people in my area is using and even the solar system company has now made it easy for people who can not afford to pay at once, to pay little by little

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
That is why I said it is not sustainable. You don't expect the sun to shine all the time because there are days that may be rainy. So it should be an alternative.
This is not even a valid concern for me. That's because the solar in my house still powers equipment on rainy days.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Solar technology is a very good alternative but in my opinion it is not sustainable. You can be using it with electricity to save cost instead of solely depending on it.

I actually know that solar energy is something that can be very sustainable depending on the amount of money you invested in the inverters that you install.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
For me I would recommend the usage of the solar panels on the lights, television and computers because these are the electricity most power consumption gadgets on the house hold

Back