Some hobbies that I didn't mention

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The hobbies that I didn't mention are my photography (like places and animals) and creating a poem with my boyfriend, his name is Nick.
The first image is my photography.
The second image poem with Nick @Middlepoet20

Hope you enjoy it.
What do you think guys?

P.s. I re edit it since he is around and he is the one of my collab in poem

Attachments

• IMG20220831051143.jpg
    IMG20220831051143.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • Flips_1644357459184.jpg
    Flips_1644357459184.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The hobbies that I didn't mention are my photography (like places and animals) and creating a poem with my boyfriend, his name is Nick.
The first image is my photography.
The second image poem with Nick.

Hope you enjoy it.
What do you think guys?
I do love photography and poetry. But I also love eating and travelling.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These are creative hobbies so this makes me think you are an amazing introvert because I believe most introverts have these hobbies, my views
Why thank you.😅
My boyfriend wants me to create a poem but not by force even back then that we are still friends and I'm glad he didn't force me. I think it will be bad if he force me.
I'm more like in chat than to interact in person well except to Nick since he is like my human diary because he can literally feel me as I feel him literally.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Why thank you.😅
My boyfriend wants me to create a poem but not by force even back then that we are still friends and I'm glad he didn't force me. I think it will be bad if he force me.
I'm more like in chat than to interact in person well except to Nick since he is like my human diary because he can literally feel me as I feel him literally.
I observe things and I'm also introvert at times and extrovert with those that I know well or with my friends

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I observe things and I'm also introvert at times and extrovert with those that I know well or with my friends
That's what I do. I like to observe more than to interact. I'm not good in expressing through my mouth but I have a lots of words in my mind. I can be only extrovert for an hour or maybe less. Depends on my mood because sometimes I do feel overwhelmed in a good way or bad way and I don't like that kind of feeling cause its leads me to overthink.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
That's what I do. I like to observe more than to interact. I'm not good in expressing through my mouth but I have a lots of words in my mind. I can be only extrovert for an hour or maybe less. Depends on my mood because sometimes I do feel overwhelmed in a good way or bad way and I don't like that kind of feeling cause its leads me to overthink.
It's fine. It's okay to be introvert and extrovert at times with our friends. Speaking less means you don't waste your energy and that's good.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The hobby I didn't mention is that I cycling. I have a bike that I bought years ago and everyday around 6pm I take a twenty minute ride
That's kinda nice. I wish I have a bike because I like to travel alone since I'm very introvert person.😅
Except to the one I truly trust like my cousins, some of my trustee friends a handful one and my boyfriend.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yea I'm also an introvert, it sucks a lot staying quiet for a long time someone has once mistook me for a dumb guy😂

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's fine. It's okay to be introvert and extrovert at times with our friends. Speaking less means you don't waste your energy and that's good.
Yes and I'm very sensitive some of the topic that's why I speak less and esp to that particular person who doesn't listen. Better not to waste my energy, I'll let them feel through my actions that I don't want to talk and I want to be alone.
Post automatically merged:

Yea I'm also an introvert, it sucks a lot staying quiet for a long time someone has once mistook me for a dumb guy😂
I feel you on that one. Sometimes I do act like I didn't know anything but I do know. I'll let them feel that I don't care or I'm cool with or I just want to be alone.

Back